Fifty-nine.

Fifty-nine.

°4 years ago°

-trigger warning-

Taehyung's face was stretched out in disbelief, his breathing slightly heavy and heart racing at such speed. A hand pressed to his burning cheek, as he had just been slapped to the floor.

"Unbelievable." His mom snarled. "I've told you to never talk to him again and what did I just find you doing? Texting him!"

Taehyung didn't say a word back. Not even having the nerve to glance at his fuming mother. He stared down at the carpet floor trying to control his rapid breathing and fighting back tears that were on the edge of spilling.

Just then Beomgyu came in the living room and gasped at the sight of his brother on the floor. It hurt him to see Taehyung in pain "Mommy leave him alone!" The little one cried out.

"You stay out of this!" Mrs. Kim screamed. "Go to your room!"

Beomgyu gave one more worried glance at Taehyung before walking off and disappeared into the hallway conjoined with rooms. However came back and peeked over the wall to watch the scene.

"You're setting a bad example for your brother. You're no role model. I don't want him to end up like you. A piece of garbage." Mrs. Kim spat and her open palm was practically shoved infront of Taehyung's face. "Your phone. Right now."

The boy choked back tears and with his small shaky voice let out. "No."

"Exuse me? What did you just say young man?" Mrs. Kim scowled.

Taehyung got off from the floor and faced the woman. "I said no! You can't stop me from talking to someone who I really love! I love him! And will never stop loving him!" Taehyung shouted. He made a dash to his room running past Beomgyu who he didn't even notice. The little boy frozen on the spot shocked at what occurred, feeling so lost of the situation.

The 14 year old entered his bedroom and slammed the door closed and locked it. He flinched at the outburst of his mom's voice. "Just wait till your father hears about this!"

Taehyung let himself slide down to the floor keeping his back against the door. That's when he allowed the tears to stream down his face. No use on fighting them anymore.

"I hate my life. I hate myself." Taehyung sobbed out wiping at his cheek. He brought his knees up and hid his face, bawling on them.

When his phone chimed with a text and he lifted his head up alarmed. He picked the device up and his bottom lip quivered to see it was from..his boyfriend.

Taehyung had told his parents that he broke up with him. But it was a lie. They still continued to date but in secret.

Taehyung's hand was shaking and infact didn't even bother to read the message. He himself believed that all he was doing by loving another male was for nothing and was only hurting his parents..and his life.

It's like he was not allowed happiness.

He was so tired of the pain, the agony the humiliation, and the tears. He'd go through it all at school and then come back for more at home. Everyday it was the same. A whole cycle. Always crying. He just wanted it all to end.

So that's when the 14 year old decided he was going to put an end to his life. His heartbeat was going to stop. No more pain. No more crying.

No more feeling. It was all going to go away.