Thirteen.

Thirteen.

Mess.

Everything was a mess.

Well not only was the apartment a mess because of the party still going wild but Jungkook..

was a mess himself. Mentally and physically.

Jungkook came out of the room after adjusting himself from what had happened earlier. Which he will never forget.

Taehyung fucked him.

Like actually STUCK his dick in Jungkook.

And he still couldn't believe he let Taehyung dom. Jungkook always thought he'd be the dom, the one taking over but nope.

Taehyung proved him wrong.

------flashback------

"What do you think you're doing?" Taehyung asked, glaring up at the boy.

"What's it look like? I'm taking over."

"Oh really? You think you could dom me?" Taehyung tsked, with a smirk.

"Oh I don't think I can, I know I can."

Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head." Oh hun, have you forgotten who I am?"

Jungkook kept his mouth in a straight line.

"I'm Kim fucking Taehyung."Taehyung sat up, and gave Jungkook's thigh a hard squeeze. "The best football player, gets praises left to right, looked at like a god tons out there wish to have me in their bed and also."

Taehyung flipped them so Jungkook was the one under him, back pressed against the mattress."Will never be a sub for anyone." Taehyung said firmly, glaring down at Jungkook.

Jungkook felt his breath hitch as he stuttered in his words. "I-I no I'm the one who is gonna top!"

Taehyung let out a small laugh, and caressed Jungkook's cheek. "You're adorable."

"Shut up, no I'm not." Jungkook says, pouting harshly, pushing Taehyung's hand away. "I'm gonna be the dom, and that's final."

"Oh? Really? Then why are you still under me?"

"B-Because, I.. Uhm." Jungkook stammered, not knowing where he was going at with his words.

"Could it be that, you love the view of me on top?" Taehyung roamed his hand down Jungkook's stomach to the hem of his jeans. "The thought of me in control right?"

"T-Taehyung."

"The thought of me making you feel so damn good having you moan, making you beg for more of my cock." Taehyung slid Jungkook's jeans off, and was slowly pulling his boxers down, teasing the boy. "You'd like that very much hm? Ah who am I kidding, you'd love that just like the little sub I'm boutta make you be just for me."

Jungkook glared up at Taehyung. "Just stop talking, and fuck me."

------end of flashback------

Yup Taehyung did that.

So Jungkook went back to the party, acting casual like nothing happened. He looked a bit freaked out though, still in shock from earlier. Everything looked like a blur, like his head was spinning. He was sure someone waved at him but he couldn't really tell. Jungkook in all honesty wanted to go to his room, lock himself in there, and just call it a ni-

"Dude kook!" Jungkook felt a small hand on his shoulder, and he flinched, quickly looking to his side to find Jimin right beside him.

"Jimin! W-Woah hey didn't know you were here. Ah, you g-good?" Jungkook stammered, nervously.