Eleven.

Eleven.

"Jimin you good?"

Jimin pulled his head back up, looking at his brother who was in the driver's seat, he saw he had a concerned look on his face. "I'm feeling just fine fine fine." Jimin muttered, his elbow propped on the car door.

Namjoon hummed, drumming his fingers on the leather wheel, and with the other hand, adjusted the head mirror."Don't seem like it."

"Well I am." Jimin rolled his eyes, and looked out the window.

"You're obviously nervous Jimin." Namjoon said, firmly.

Jimin kept his lips closed, choosing to stay quiet. Which resulted in a deep sigh from Namjoon, knowing he was right. "Hey it's fine we just need to do this sale real quick, and be done for the day. Then you can go to that party your friend Taehyung is gonna throw." Namjoon assured.

"Don't you wanna go?"

"Pft, you're asking a senior if they wanna go to a junior party, hilarious." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

Jimin groaned, ignoring Namjoon's sarcasm, and couldn't help but to let out."Don't you think it's scary that one day we could get pulled over, the cops will want to search the car, then they'll find all we've got stashed."

Namjoon let out an annoyed scoff. "Dude chill, stop over thinking shit. Don't forget we make a whole lot of money by doing this."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah but it's.."

"Illegal yeah." Namjoon sighed, acting like the word was toxic to him. "I know. But hey y'know I really appreciate you helping me Jimin." Namjoon grinned, in an attempt to lighten up the mood.

Jimin did a half grin, and an eye smile. "You're my stepbrother. My dad married your mom, and here we are. By each others side. So of course I'll back you up." Jimin pulled down the mirror, and checked his orange fringe out. "I remember when you didn't like me when we were introduced to each other."

Namjoon hummed, biting on his bottom lip at the memory. "Yeah I remember that, gosh I was such a jerk to you back then."

"Still kinda are."

Namjoon laughed, and punched Jimin lightly on the arm. "Yeah okay."

Jimin shaked his head. "Let's get this over with."

Namjoon patted Jimin's back. "Atta boy!" Namjoon cheered, and started the car, turning up the radio.

Meanwhile Jimin was just looking at his reflection, analyzing the face of a guy who now is doing an illegal act. The Park Jimin he doesn't recognize.

He has turned into a completely different person.

And the only one who knows is Jungkook.

➷➷➷➷

Jungkook had his arms crossed, back against the living room wall as other juniors were going wild, partying.

The apartment was filled with alcohol, dancing, loud booming music, couples making out.

Taehyung vlogging..

"Look at all this you guys!" Taehyung had a rolling camera, showing the packed living room of dancing, and drinking juniors. His brown hair near his eyes moving along with him as he moved the camera around. "This how a party thrown by me be looking like!" Taehyung smiled. "Oh look who we got here!" Taehyung ran to be beside Bambam. "Dude say hi to my subscribers!" Taehyung shouted, showing Bambam's appearence on camera.