Thirty-four.

Thirty-four.

Jungkook's eyes opened slowly, and first thing he was greeted with was a ray of sunshine through the window curtain. A small grin painted on his lips when he felt very familiar arms wrapped around his naked body from behind.

They belonged to his lover Taehyung.

Oh yeah they confessed, and made love for the very first time afterwards. So a very unforgettable night of course. Taehyung had actually came out to Jungkook, which he will always cherish.

Jungkook turned around, and looked up to see the said boy with his eyes closed, still asleep. Jungkook just stared, looking mesmerized by his beauty. His dark messy morning hair spread on his forehead, the fair tan skin tone that compliments that chiseled face shape of his.

This man is truly handsome.

Jungkook feels like the luckiest person ever to be in the presence of his.

"You're staring." Taehyung suddenly mumbled huskily deep, eyes still closed.

Jungkook's heart jumped at how extra deep Taehyung's voice was. And he giggled, at the fact that Taehyung was pretending to be asleep. "I'm admiring." Jungkook corrected with a bright smile.

"Kinda creepy."

"Oh shut up." Jungkook laughed, and Taehyung did too opening his eyes to meet Jungkook's love gaze. "Good morning." Taehyung said.

"Good morning to you too handsome." Jungkook said, and they shared a peck, which turned into multiple pecks.

Then Jungkook noticed a little familiar stuff animal sat at the computer desk behind Taehyung. "Um isn't that the bunny I gave you at the arcade?" Jungkook grinned, pointing.

Taehyung looked at where he was pointing, and grinned. "M-Maybe." Taehyung pursed his lips.

"You actually kept it." Jungkook smiled fondly.

"Of course, it reminded me of you." Taehyung flicked his chin. "Bunny."

Jungkook pecked his lips, and Taehyung pecked back, caressing his cheek. Jungkook moved away quick when he felt Taehyung try to kiss him with tongue.

"I'm not making out with you till we've brushed our teeth." Jungkook said, sitting up.

"Oh yeah, you're so right. See that's what I can do." Taehyung sat up too, and he grabbed his boxers. "But too bad you don't got a toothbrush with ya."

Jungkook huffed, not liking the idea of still having dirty breath any longer. He grabbed his boxers, and jeans sliding them on.

"And I definitely don't have a new one I haven't used in the bathroom cabinet just so you know." Taehyung said, putting some sweat pants on.

oooo.

Without even saying anything Jungkook made a run for the bathroom, and Taehyung chased right behind him. Jungkook looked into the cabinet, and saw a brand new toothbrush in its package. He grabbed it ripping the package open.

"What was that you said earlier?" Jungkook teased, showing the toothbrush right at Taehyung's face.

Taehyung laughed grabbing his, and there they spent a lot of time shoving each other playfully from the sink while brushing their teeth.

When they finished, they went into the kitchen, still giggling at their act from earlier. "Ah mint breath." Jungkook exhaled air into his hand. "That's so much better-oh shit." Jungkook looked at Taehyung. "I'm not wearing a shirt."