Fourteen.

Fourteen.

"What the actual fuckery happened at the party."

"Hoseok." Jungkook sighed. "Jung Hoseok." Jungkook paused for dramatic effect, and looked up. "If only you were there."

Hoseok put down the rice cake he was about to bite into, and crossed his arms, leaning back at his seat. "All I know is that there was lotta dancing, smoking, and beer pong matches going on thanks to some snapchat stories."

"That's half of what happened." Jungkook mumbled under his breath looking down at the table, and Hoseok perked up. "What you say?"

Jungkook lifted his head up, real quick. "No nothing!"

"Lies."

"SomethingbetweenmeandTaehyung didn'thappenalright?!"

What!" Hoseok shouted, and people around their booth looked at them weird.

Jungkook scoffed noticing the stares. "Damn what's with people staring at you in this shop. Like mind your damn business people!"

"What happened?"

Jungkook bit his lip nervously. "Okay don't freak out but I may or may not have..uh.." Jungkook coughed into his hand, eyes shifted to the side. "With Taehyung."

Hoseok looked so confused, then he let out a gasp when he got the hint. "Ah shi you two fucked huh?!"

Jungkook shushed the boy. "Shh shut up! What you so loud for?!"

Hoseok laughed, clapping his hands. "No way! Can't believe it! You and Taehyung who are known to bully gays actually hooked up!"

Jungkook sighed, and says with his eyes closed. "Why oh god why did I tell you, and in a public place too."

Hoseok then gasped again. One important question in mind. "Who topped?"

Jungkook's eyes grew at that question, and remembered how Taehyung made him a huge moaning mess. He was debating if he should just admit that he was the sub that Taehyung made him to be. Then again Hoseok will just laugh at his face.

AND THEN JUNGKOOK WILL HAVE TO FACE BEING CALLED A SUBBY BABY BY HOSEOK FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG. 

WHAT TO DO.

"Me, I did." Jungkook shrugged.

"You for real?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow, not looking convinced. "I doubt it."

"Believe what you want, but I made Taehyung a huge moaning mess." Jungkook bragged, with a smirk. "Made him scream my name n shit. Even made him beg for my c-"

"Gah I don't need detail!"

"But you have to know how I made Taehyung a sub for me!"

"No the fuck I don't!" Hoseok threw a half eaten rice cake at Jungkook, and that made him gasp. "I know you did not just throw that at me."

"I did, so what?"

Jungkook picked a rice cake up from his plate, and threw it at Hoseok. Then Hoseok glared coldly at him, and threw one back. And suddenly the two got into a rice cake fight. The two giggling like children, moving side to side to dodge the food. Some even landing on other people's tables.

The lady that runs the shop came to their booth, and cleared her throat making the boys stop. "I'm gonna have to ask you two to leave.

Jungkook glared at the lady, taking a bite from the rice cake in his hand. "So then ask."

"Ask nicely and we just might listen." Hoseok added.

"Get out!" The lady screamed.

Jungkook, and Hoseok automatically sprung up from their seats, and dashed  out from the shop, laughing at the scene they caused.