Thirty-one.

Thirty-one.

It was dead silent in class, as the teacher ordered it to be. Only sound surrounding the classroom was pencil being met with paper. The real concentrated students working on their essays, well almost all of them.

But as the bunny Jungkook was writing down his, in the middle of it he felt sleepy. His eye lids on the edge of just dropping, with a small pout formed on his lips. His pencil even dropped from his grip. Wow he needed sleep.

Jungkook yawned, thought 'fuck it' so he put his head down on the desk, using his arm for a pillow closing his eyes, and fell asleep.

^^^^^^^^^

Jungkook was in his room, pillow propped against the headboard of his bed, and his back on it. He had his sketch pad on his lap, drawing a scenery of a random garden, when suddenly his door opened. He groaned assuming it was his mom.

"Ugh mom-" but he paused seeing it was the hot as fuck Kim Taehyung who entered his room, closing the door, eyes filled with lust.

"Do I look like your mom?" Dream Taehyung joked, and moved towards Jungkook, and sat next to him, on the edge of his bed.

"Well no, thank god you don't." Jungkook laughed, and he stilled as dream Taehyung leaned closer.

"I didn't come here to talk." He said firmly, grabbing Jungkook's sketchpad, and threw it, having it yeet across the room before making their lips crash together.

Jungkook was quick to respond, and kissed back. He felt Taehyung intertwine their fingers together as he crawled on top of him making the kiss more passionate.

Dream Taehyung broke the kiss, and whispered oh so huskily. "Let me make you feel real good baby boy."

"Y-Yes please." Jungkook stuttered, and Taehyung smirked pulling off Jungkook's gym shorts, and his boxers.

Taehyung shoved his two fingers into Jungkook's mouth making him suck on them. Jungkook opened his mouth, and ran his tongue up Taehyung's fingers,  coating them in a good amount of saliva.

Taehyung pulled his fingers out, and moved them down, and thrusted them into Jungkook's tight hole. Jungkook shut his eyes, and bit his lip hard, as Taehyung slid his fingers in and out in a rhythm

"You just want my dick inside of you hm? To completely wreck you." Taehyung growled, with a smirk. "Moan for me baby." Taehyung demanded fastening his pace, stretching the boy more open. "Moan for daddy."

^^^^^^^^

"Mh Ahh!" Jungkook moaned out in pure pleasure. Then instantly jolted up, eyes real wide, waking up to find himself sat in his desk still in class.

Oh no.

He looked freaked out, and didn't need to look around, just feeling the judgmental stares was enough.

"Is everything alright Mr. Jeon?" The teacher asked, looking up from her stack of papers.

Jungkook shot his head up. "Y-Yes everything is just fine." Jungkook mumbled, cheeks flustered, ears red,

He was absolutely embarrassed, but was trying to hide the feeling, and was hoping no one would call him out-

"Yikes, someone had an interesting dream." Bambam was heard, and that made the other students laugh.

Damn.

Hoseok was sat at the desk beside Jungkook. He let out a small laugh, and whispered. "Um Kook whatever you do, do not look down."