Fifty-three.

Fifty-three.

Aight folks.

Jungkook had finished spilling his genius plan to Mark about how he was going to get him together with the wang boy from china. They will put the plan to work tomorrow, which is a Friday.

And Mark was all in for it and hoped it will work. Even though he had doubts. However Jungkook had hope that it will work and also by the end he will have reconstructed his friendship with Mark. A goal of his.

Jungkook was going to wait for Taehyung when the boy messaged him, saying that he can go ahead and leave since it's taking longer to finish the test. Jungkook assured him it was fine and to take his time with it. He was able to get to the apartment since they both came to school in their own cars.

So Jungkook was at the apartment, on the couch not watching tv but the door waiting for his boyfriend to come back. It felt like 2- no it HAS been 2 hours yet Taehyung hasn't showed up and it has Jungkook worried. Like why was Taehyung taking so long to arrive.

Jungkook sent him a couple of texts but has not gotten any replies. "Ugh where is he?" Jungkook grumbled under his breath, fingers blanketed over his mouth. Something was up.
When ever Jungkook is worried or scared he'd have these uncomfortable thoughts fog up his mind. Making him feel cooped up.
Right now he was thinking. Like what if Taehyung got into a car crash and if he turns the tv on it'll be on the news-ok no why would Jungkook even think that. Chill dude.

Just then there was a knock at the door and it made Jungkook spring up from the couch, dropping his phone. "Who is it?!" He asked aloud.

"It's me babe!" Taehyung's deep voice came from outside the door. "I lost the extra key! Open the door for me!"

Jungkook sighed from relief, as the tense feeling in his muscles simmer down. He rushed over to the door and opened it to find a goofy smiling Kim Taehyung. "Sup-"

"Where were you?" Jungkook questioned worriedly and pulled Taehyung inside.

Taehyung closed the door behind him and dropped his bag next to the coat rack. "Aw someone was really worried about me." He cooed out.

"No shit!" Jungkook squeaked. "I've been calling you and texting you yet you wouldn't reply!" Jungkook snapped, hands on his hips. "Like would've it killed you to at least let me know when you'd be getting back?"

"Hey but I did text you back though." Taehyung spat.

Jungkook glared. "No you didn't."

"Really?" Taehyung pulled his phone out and went to his DMs on Instagram. "Could've sworn I did-" his lips shaped into an 'o' to see he did type the message ..but didn't send it. "Oh.dumbass."

Jungkook made a tutting sound, shaking his head."Someone suddenly forgot how to text."

Taehyung puckered his lips up before pressing the send button and Jungkook's phone dinged. "Ugh there's no point in sending it anymore!" Jungkook let out, irritated."You seriously had me worried like I thought-"

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung exclaimed and the boy went silent, dropping his hands to his sides, more taken aback that his man used his real name. "Don't you notice anything different?"

Jungkook did a head tilt, face scrunched up in confusion. "What no I don't-" he shut up once his eyes caught what Taehyung was referring to.

"Woah." Jungkook's jaw dropped, pupils dilated at the very interesting accessory Taehyung had on his ears.

"Yup." Taehyung beamed. "I went to get my ears pierced. That's why I took so long."

Jungkook stared at the silver round earrings Taehyung was wearing. Checking him out, admiring how hot they look on him with his brown locks of fluffy hair with curls in some places. A mesmerizing combination.