Forty-three.

Forty-three.

"What is up every one." Taehyung greeted, sat on the couch, cute box smile in display, his face in the frame of his vlogging camera.

"Y'all already know it's Tae." The boy did a sassy hair flip. "And if not, then you are missing out, cause I'm a fun guy." Taehyung winked, with that famous smirk of his.

"Anyways how's everyone doing." Taehyung got up from the couch. "I hope good. So today oop- messy hair I know." Taehyung ruffled at his fluffy blue hair, then continued. "But anyways today is my stupid best friend slash roommate's birthday. The Jungkook, so I thought why not wake him up... with a surprise."

Taehyung went over to the kitchen. "So I've got a bunch of party poppers right here." Taehyung moved the camera to show 7 of them in frame, all lined up on the kitchen counter. "That ah I'm just gonna pop all in the same time. Pretty simple." Taehyung brought the camera back to his face, up to his nose. "I'm such a great roommate, I been knew."

Taehyung grabbed the poppers with his free hand, and rushed into Jungkook's room, catching his sleeping figure on camera. "There's our  birthday boy, asleep all peacefully...  Not for long." Taehyung said sinisterly.

He set the camera down on Jungkook's computer desk, making sure to adjust it at a right angle so that it could catch the whole thing. Then Taehyung showed he was holding all the party poppers by their strings, and held them up. He counted down from three, and pulled the strings hard.

Loud bangs of the poppers surrounded the room, and immediately Jungkook woke up, sitting up from his bed, looking panicked. "The fuck was that!"

"Whoooo!! Good morning birthday boy!!" Taehyung cheered, and picked up the confetti that came from the poppers, and threw it on Jungkook. "Today is a special fuckin day."

The sleepy Jungkook grinned, picking the confetti off of his hair. "Oh my god Tae- wait are you vlogging?" Jungkook asked, after noticing Taehyung's camera few feet away.

"No I'm tryna make part two of our sex tape."

"Not funny." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Jokes. Yes I'm finna vlog your birthday." Taehyung replied, getting closer towards the other. "Now lemme just do sum real quick that's not for the vlog." Taehyung said, before pouncing on Jungkook, and proceeded to shower his face with kisses.

Jungkook giggled, then when Taehung kissed his mouth hard, he pushed him back. "Wait! I have morning breath." Jungkook said, a little embarrassed.

Taehyung scoffed. "Babe, I don't care all I care about is giving you a quick morning make out. Plus morning breath shouldn't matter when you're in love." Taehyung said, then pressed his lips back on Jungkook's, continuing to kiss him.

Jungkook was a giggling mess, but still kissed back, falling back down on the mattress, brushing his fingers through Taehyung's blue hair. There the lovers stayed, lost in kissing, and embracing each other.

Taehyung then got off, and up from the bed. He put on his demanding voice, which Jungkook has always found hot lol.

"Now get up, get ready cause we are leaving."

"Ah where are we going?" Jungkook asked, sitting up, stretching his limbs. 

"Well cute birthday boy we are gonna go eat pancakes, that's your birthday breakfast." Taehyung said, then held his hand out for Jungkook to grab.

Jungkook did so, pulling himself off the bed. "Okay well, lemme get ready."

"Gonna cut out all that just happened  after those poppers." Taehyung zoomed to grab the camera, and started to film Jungkook. "Look who's awake." Taehyung laughed. "This idiot."