Thirty-five.

Thirty-five.

Jungkook's back was pressed against the lockers, arms locked around Taehyung's neck, while the said boy had a grip on his waist.The two love birds, making out. Lost in kissing the attractive other.

So what had happened was the football, and basket ball team both went outside on the track to run laps. Once finished with their assigned number of laps, they have to sit on the bleachers, and wait till they're told to go inside. So when Taehyung, and Jungkook were done with their laps, they sat next to each other at the bleachers. Playing footsies, sharing light leg touches, lustful stares. Then when the tension felt real real they snuck into the gym lockers..

For some passionate privacy of course.

Pouted lips intertwined, heads tilting side to side, and their tongues sharing gentle caresses as the kiss was getting more spicy. Jungkook pressed his body up against Taehyung's, and ran his fingers through his hair, moaning softly. Then ran his hands down to stroke his shoulders, and arms.

Taehyung sighed, and kissed at Jungkook's soft spot behind his earlobe, then smothered his neck with kisses, rubbing Jungkook's back. The two still slightly sweaty from the running they did. But they didn't care, too focused on pleasing the other.

Jungkook sighed, and said lowly. "You're so hot you know that right?"

Taehyung chuckled, stopping his kisses, and lifted Jungkook off his feet. "Duh of course I know."

"Cocky much?" Jungkook wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung smirked, holding Jungkook up by his thighs. "Deal with it. "

Jungkook yanked Taehyung forward by his nape, making their lips crash back together. Resuming back to making out. Taehyung started grinding his hips which had them moaning at the friction it caused. Feelings of pleasure roaming in their bodies, making them crave more, and more.

Jungkook bit Taehyung's bottom lip, yanking it gently, then let go. "Fuck me Taehyung. Wreck me right here. Make me scream your name." Jungkook said, in a small growl.

Taehyung hummed, and set Jungkook down on his feet. "I would baby boy but not till we're at the apartment. Too risky here."

Jungkook huffed, crossing his arms. "Yeah true, its just it's been two days since we've fucked." Jungkook said, disappointed. "m' feeling needy."

"I know, I know. You miss my dick."

"No shit."

Taehyung chuckled. "How bout after school when I get back from football practice, at the apartment I'll fuck you. And no touching yourself till I get back. Alright baby?" Taehyung glared lightly.

Jungkook pouted. "Hm fine, but just know I am an impatient one but I'll try my best not to-"

"You wanna go out with me?"

Jungkook froze, and swallowed a lump in his throat. "Oh my god did I hear that correctly? Kim Taehyung what did you just ask me."

Taehyung stretched his arm out, palm on the locker caging one side of Jungkook. "I asked if you wanna go out, be my official first boyfriend." Taehyung said, casually, staring deep into Jungkook's eyes. "We live together again, and if we
gonna keep kissing, fucking, and shit might as well be dating."