Thirty-three.

Oh wattpad how could you do this to me. I'm still greatly heartbroken.

Thirty-three.

Wow.

So not only was Taehyung's heart beat going crazy. Jungkook's was just as fucking wild.

The moment felt so unreal.

Like a dream the two didn't wanna wake up from.

After few more seconds of Jungkook still out side the door frame, Taehyung found himself back again in the real world, and he moved back letting Jungkook enter. The said boy closed the door, and just leaned back against it. Taehyung just stood in front of him.

Their stare still not broken. None said a word. But the vibe sure was something.

Jungkook cleared his throat, and took his phone out, he looked down reading what was on the screen. Taehyung felt like he was being ignored now. The more quiet it was, the more Taehyung was going crazy.

Jungkook looked back up, meeting Taehyung's gaze once again. "Jennie dumped you huh." Jungkook finally spoke.

Taehyung let out the lightest laugh, and scratched at his nape. "Yeah she did.. And I'm actually glad she did."

Jungkook smiled, and laughed a bit, putting his phone away. Taehyung went, and moved closer to Jungkook. When he was right up to his face, he used his finger to tilt his head up by his chin. So their eyes would meet again.

"Because I can do this." And with that, Taehyung pressed his lips on Jungkook's soft, pink kissable ones.

Their lips melting into a sweet passionate kiss, as if they haven't seen each other in days. Molding perfectly together, like two puzzle pieces that were just meant to cross paths, a connection that was meant to be.

A perfect fit.

Taehyung gripped Jungkook's waist pulling his body close, and titled his head, so he could kiss him deeper, making Jungkook moan a little in his mouth.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, letting his fingers get lost in his wavy dark hair. He let out a deep breathy moan. "I missed you." Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung chuckled in the kiss. "I missed you more baby." Taehyung whispered back, and pecked Jungkook's lips. "And I'm not ever letting you go."

Jungkook let out a small cute giggle, and Taehyung held his hand. "Gosh Jackson taking you away made me real fuckin jealous." Taehyung said, in a little growl.

"Yeah well Jennie taking you away made me jealous." Jungkook pouted.

"Don't gotta worry about her. Dating her was a waste of precious time. She dumped me, and it doesn't bother me at all. Cause you're the only one I wanna focus on." Taehyung flicked Jungkook's chin up with his finger.

"Aw Taehyung." Jungkook let out, but in a light sob.

"Hey wait what happened with your date with Jackson?" Taehyung asked, his voice still soft.

Oh.

"Oh well you see." Jungkook got a little nervous, but tried to hide it in his explanation. "We went to see a movie- which by the way has an awful ending. And then to his place where we... "

"You guys fucked." Taehyung deadpanned.

Jungkook didn't wanna respond but of course had no choice when Taehyung is literally in front of him giving a look that was low-key scary. "Ok yes." Jungkook answered. "But we didn't finish because I said a name that wasn't.. his during the sex." Jungkook admitted, and looked away.