Twenty-five.

Twenty-five.

Taehyung, and Jungkook arrived at the hospital parking lot. Taehyung turned the engine of his car off, and sighed, then his eyes landed on Jungkook, and saw he was on his phone. "Who you texting?"

Jungkook looked up after Taehyung spoke. "Oh just Yoongi, he's just asking where we are."

Yoongi: so Jimin said hi to me can you believe that?

Jk: oh wow what a shock

Yoongi: he even waved while saying it omgomg

Jungkook thought Yoongi being real whipped for Jimin was cute, he'd be lying if he said he didn't ship them. But he ships himself with Taehyung more. Cough.

After Taehyung let out a deep sigh, Jungkook turned his whole attention to him. "Fuck I hope she's okay." Taehyung said.

Jungkook put his phone down. "Hey she's going to be fine."

Taehyung started to panic, and it made Jungkook flinch a bit. "What if she's not? Huh? What if she won't be able to walk anymore? And how do you know she's going to be fine?"

"I don't." Jungkook answered. "But it's better to think positive than negative. You just keep saying to yourself 'she's going to be fine' over and over again. And you'll get the best results."

Taehyung nodded along to Jungkook's words, then opened his mouth slowly. "She's going to be fine."

"There, see!" Jungkook beamed. "How much better that makes you feel?"

"Yeah you're right." Taehyung laughed a little, and held Jungkook's hand. "I'm really glad you're here."

"Of course I'd be here. We're Tae, and Kook. So that means -

"We've got each other to look after." The two said in sync, and their looks of surprise changed, and they looked at each other fondly.

Then they both leaned forwards, and let their lips meet. As they kissed passionately, Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hand, the one he was still holding. It made Jungkook feel those same butterflies again, that Taehyung seems to only be able to do.

Taehyung really is one of a kind.

Jungkook parted his lips from Taehyung's. "Come on, let's go see your mom." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smiled his box smile, aka Jungkook's favorite smile in the world.

"Yeah let's."

➷➷➷➷

Taehyung practically busted through the door of the hospital room his mom was in. There he saw her, lying in her bed, and his brother right next to her.

"Mom!" Taehyung exclaimed, and ran to her side. Then Jungkook came in after wards, and closed the door. "Hi Mrs. Kim."

Mrs. Kim was laid down on her hospital bed, and sat more straight up after seeing the two. "Taehyung! Jeongguk! Ah you two actually came."

"Yeah! Beomgyu texted me, and told me what happened, and just had to come over here." Taehyung replied.

"Woah didn't know you guys were skipping school too! Hah sweet!" Beomgyu cheered, and Mrs. Kim shot them a glare. "You boys shouldn't be doing that."

"Ah school is irrelevant right now, mom how are you feeling?" Taehyung asked, grabbing her hand.

"I'm fine honey, it just hurts to move." Mrs Kim weakly smiled.

It broke Taehyung's heart hearing that. He has always seen himself as a momma's boy. But did it bother him? Nope. He loves his mom, and will always respect her. He will do anything to make her proud of him.