Forty-five.

Forty-five.

A furious Mrs. Jeon was giving a nervous Jungkook a harsh glare, and no one dared to say a word. Feeling just as intimidated.

Out of all the teens that came, the ones that stayed were blue berry, baby mochi, lil meow meow, sunshine, wwh world wide handsome, and the expensive girl guy.

After Mrs. Jeon demanded that everyone get out of her house immediately, the guests that were not invited, listened, and scattered, leaving the house. Not without telling Jungkook that was a great party, and such.

But also yeah Jaehyun had to have two of his friends on either side of him to help him stand up, and walk. Though he kept muttering something about how he had the weirdest dream.

And right now Jungkook felt like shit.

"Well young man?" His mom spoke, with her arms crossed. "Do you have anything to say?"

Jungkook sighed, scratching his neck, feeling absolute guilt. "Mom I'm sorry, I know I was only supposed to have at least six guests."

"Well you didn't." Mrs. Jeon spat. "You broke your promise, and had at least 100 guests trash the whole house."

"Your mother is right son." Mr. Jeon added. "We thought you'd know better."

The others behind Jungkook looked, and felt bad for him. But the one who felt even worse.. Was Namjoon.

Mrs. Jeon shook her head. "Jungkook dear i'm disappointed in you-"

Ok that's it.

"Ma'am!" Namjoon exclaimed, holding his hand up, like if he was in class, and everyone had their eyes on him. "No it's not Jungkook's fault. It was me."

"Namjoon." Jungkook said, shocked that he actually chose to speak.

"Excuse me?" Mrs. Jeon looked over at the taller boy.

"Ohh shit tea." Hoseok muttered, and Jimin shushed him.

"Yes, I'm the one who spread the word that there was gonna be a party. Even though i knew i shouldn't have, since it wasn't in my place to do that." The purple haired admitted. "So it's my fault your house is like this. I'm very sorry." When he finished, Jimin put his hand on his shoulder.

"Y-Yeah what he said." Jungkook mumbled.

Mrs. Jeon closed her eyes, rubbing the ridge of her nose, in frustration. "Well.. " she sighed, opening her eyes back up, to look at her son. "Did you at least have fun?"

Jungkook's eyes went large at the very unexpected question. "Yeah- yes! I did."

"Yeah! in fact all attention was on him." Taehyung chimed in, going right beside Jungkook. "All night he had a huge smile, really enjoying himself." Taehyung put his arm around Jungkook's shoulders. "You could really see the euphoria on his face."

Mrs. Jeon nodded, and both her, and her husband shared the same look. "Then it's ok then."

"Really?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yes son, I'll admit this mess is really disappointing, but it's your birthday. So as long as you had fun, then it's alright." Mrs. Jeon looked at Namjoon. "And Namjoon dear you're forgiven."

Namjoon smiled, flashing her a thumbs up.

"Oh well then yay!" Jungkook smiled, feeling a wave of relief.

"Now how about we all clean up this mess, then have some cake." Mr. Jeon suggested, and everyone agreed to the plan.

They got to work cleaning the house. Jimin, Yoongi, and Jin were helping Jungkook's parents fix up the kitchen. The others took care of the large living room.