Seventeen.

Seventeen.

"Fuck!" Jungkook gasped, and let out pants, as he felt himself being stretched open by Taehyung's long fingers.

"Jeez be patient will you." Taehyung rolled his eyes, and kept working his two fingers in Jungkook.

"Shut up you- just ahh yeah." Jungkook moaned, and put his hand on top of Taehyung's busy hand.

"Haven't even gon to the main part yet you mess." Taehyung said, and laughed under his breath.

"Sh-shut up. If it was the other way around. You'd be just as wrecked as me." Jungkook said, as he glared up at Taehyung.

"Yeah which will never happen." Taehyung replied, adding a third finger into Jungkook which made him squirm more. "Never had a finger or dick in me, never will." Taehyung stated, firmly.

"Nah w-watch, one day you g-gonna be so wrecked when you have mine in-"Jungkook gasped, when he felt Taehyung's fingers curl inside him, at his spot. "Fuck.. so good... Just ah! Put your dick in me already!"

"Not with that attitude." Taehyung teased.

"Taehyung do you wanna get kicked in the face?"

"Sure, lemme just fuck you first." Taehyung chuckled, and reached over to the bed side drawer, and pulled out a condom, lubed up in its wrapper.

"I'm not gonna say your name at all watch." Jungkook stated.

"Actually baby boy, you're not just gonna say my name." Taehyung ripped the wrapper open with his teeth, and slid the condom on, and positioned his member in front of Jungkook's gaping entrance. "You're gonna scream my name."

Jungkook laughed a little. "You ain't gonna make me say shit-"

Taehyung entered the boy without warning making Jungkook's eyes widen, and exclaim. "Shit!"

"Hah made you say it." Taehyung licked his lips, and started fucking into him deep, and hard.

"Bitch, can't you give a warning? Gosh!"Jungkook complained, and his mouth fell open, letting out moans, and pants from the pleasure. Eyes shut, and arms above his head, mouth agape,

"Damn you look so wrecked." Taehyung laughed a bit, hair bouncing on his forehead.

"Shut up." Jungkook hooked his legs around Taehyung's waist, and pushed his body upward urging him to go faster.

"Keep telling me to shut up, but I'm not gonna listen." Deep grunts slipped out from Taehyung, and he smirked biting on his lip after getting the hint. He pulled out causing a wet pop sound then pushed back in, moving faster, slamming into the boy.

Jungkook's moans got louder, and his nails dug into the bed sheet. "Ah fuck Taehyung! Oh yeah holy shit!"

"Mm yeah let our neighbors hear you, let em know how you sound taking my dick." Taehyung groaned out, and let out deep moans staring at Jungkook's moaning face with a few gasps coming out, absolutely loving the sight.

Suddenly a phone started ringing.

It was Jungkook's.

"Fuck who is it." Jungkook let out, breathlessly.

"You are not answering that." Taehyung said, standing on his knees, and raising the lower part of Jungkook's body up, with his legs wrapped around his waist.

"But what if it's- Ahh ohh there! Taehyung!" Jungkook practically whimpered his back arched on the bed.

"Ah fuck, you take it so damn good." Taehyung moaned out, loving how Jungkook was taking his cock for the second time. He kept thrusting fast into the sweaty boy under him.