Twenty-one.

Twenty-one.

So Jungkook looked traumatized.

More so felt fucking embarrassed.

"Wow, wonder who the girl was that Taehyung fucked." Jimin muttered, and Jungkook felt a lump in his throat which he swallowed quickly, and then toyed with his fingers nervously.

"Hah yeah wonder who." Jungkook spoke, trying to sound cool, and yet he was feeling the complete opposite of cool.

Like if on cue, Taehyung came out from his shower, only in boxers, towel draped on his shoulder, and damp hair almost covering his eyes. When all the boys noticed his presence, they started praising him for being lucky. Which made Taehyung flinch a little, catching him off guard. He felt like he was being attacked.

"Damn Taehyung." Mark chuckled, with a smirk. "You can actually get some in school huh?"

"Bro I legit envy you." Bambam laughed. "Like damn why can't I be as lucky as you."

"What are you guys talking bout?" Taehyung questioned, looking clueless.

"Dude a girl was screaming your name in the boys bathroom during first period." Mark answered.

"Um what." Taehyung was still lost.

"Yeah us three." Bambam gestured towards himself, Mark, and Yugyeom. "Heard you fucking a girl in there."

Taehyung looked shocked after realizing what they are talking about. Crazy part is that it wasn't even a girl that he fucked, it was a guy.. Named Jungkook.

His eyes darted towards Jungkook who immediately looked away, and Taehyung could tell Jungkook was feeling embarrassed. Yet for some reason Taehyung was finding it amusing.

Taehyung's lips curled into a smirk, and he walked to his locker. "Oh well y'all heard right, she was so needy for my dick so had to give it to her. She was impatient."

"Yeah even the scratches on your back give it away." Yoongi pointed out.

The guys let out whistles at that, and Taehyung felt satisfied.. too bad Jungkook wasn't

"So Taehyung." Jackson started, shutting the others up. "Who was the girl?"

Suddenly that made Jungkook perk up, wanting to put a stop. "Ah it doesn't matter, who cares? Let's talk about something else like our game guys!" Jungkook gestured towards his teammates in the basketball team. "Which is actually next week!"

"Jeon you're just jealous that your roommate gets more pussy than you." Mark exclaimed, making the rest laugh.

"I actually don't care." Jungkook shrugged, which made Taehyung scoff, while putting his shirt on. "Yeah cause he prefers dicks."

Everyone laughed even harder, and Jungkook glared angrily at Taehyung, ready to attack. "Nah, you wish you could stick your dick in me with your gay ass self." Jungkook snapped.

"More like you wish I would stick it in you, with how gay you are for me." Taehyung snapped back.

"Ugh that's it." Jimin stood up, having all eyes on him. "Everyone, except Taehyung, and Jungkook out."