Five.

Five.

"Hey! Wait!" Jungkook called out, catching up to the boy.

The boy turned to look at him, in confusion. "W-what do you want?" He asked, a little nervous.

"Here you forgot these." Jungkook caught his breath, and handed over the glasses. The boy looked taken aback, not having expected this but still took them in his hands.

"Oh wow um.. thanks." The boy grinned alittle, putting his glasses back on, yet was still confused. "I don't understand, you're not gonna trip me again are you?"

"No of course not, I'm sorry for what I did." Jungkook shook his head, feeling remorse. "I'm just stupid, um what's your name?" Jungkook asked, wanting to be friendly.

"I'm Hueningkai."

Jungkook held his hand out as a greeting. "Jungkook, you're a sophomore right?"

Hueningkai nodded, shaking Jungkook's hand with his, but was still skeptical. "Yes, y-you're a?"

"Junior, damn I remember my sophomore year, the memories." Jungkook sighed, putting his hands in his pockets.

Hueningkai hummed, and then couldn't help but to ask. "Why did you trip me in the first place?"

Jungkook blinked, ignoring the boy's stare. "Oh um, it doesn't matter."

"It does actually." Hueningkai responded, dryly.

"Okay fine, simple, cause you're gay." Jungkook answered straight forward.

Hueningkai looked offended, and confused. "Uh actually im bi, but h-how do-"

"Right my bad. I recognized you, i saw you came out to your group of friends outside of the school, but I never got your name." Jungkook said.

"Oh you know I've actually heard about you, so you don't like gay people?" Hueningkai frowned. "I heard you enjoy bullying them."

"Well that's not true see-" Jungkook stopped mid sentence, after having spotted Taehyung along with Minjae both coming down the hallway from the corner laughing about something in their conversation. Minjae was seen going into the boys bathroom, leaving Taehyung to continue his walk.

Suddenly it's like something took over Jungkook, cause he found himself pushing Hueningkai against the lockers hard, and causing him to fall to the floor.

"What the hell?!" Hueningkai yelled. "What was that for-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Jungkook spat.

Taehyung quickly came up beside Jungkook. "Yo man what's up?"

"This gay right here was hitting on me." Jungkook said, and Taehyung had a cringe face at that.

"The fuck? that's disgusting." Taehyung commented.

"Yeah I know!"

Hueningkai began "But that's not-"

Jungkook turned to face Hueningkai who looked terrified, confused even as to why Jungkook's attitude changed. "Did anyone say you could talk?" Jungkook held a fist up.

Hueningkai with out speaking, got up, and ran down the hallway wanting to be away from the two juniors. "Yeah you better hope you don't run into us again!" Jungkook yelled after.

"Is he a sophomore? Damn not just gay but a pussy." Taehyung muttered. "Yeah next time we see him, he'll wish he didn't run into us."

"Got that right."

"What were you even doing out here?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh I just didn't feel like being in the cafeteria that's all." Jungkook lied, he actually wanted to befriend Hueningkai, feeling bad about what he did, but failed to do so when Taehyung arrived. Jungkook once again wanting to show that he's just like Taehyung who hates gays, but really isn't at all like Taehyung.

"So, you got a football game tomorrow right?" Jungkook asked.

"Hell yeah." Taehyung cheered. "I'm gonna impress so many girls, you going right?"

"Of course man, I wouldn't miss it." Jungkook replied.

"You really are going? Don't lie man." Taehyung frowned, and Jungkook groaned. "Yes Tae, I am going."

"Good, cause if you don't, I'll change the title of your videos to 'Subscribe to Life as Tae.' " Taehyung jokingly threatened.

Jungkook scoffed. "Oh really?"

"Damn right."

Jungkook tsked, calling bullshit on Taehyung's words. "You don't even have the password to log into my channel, so how are you gonna do that-"

Jungkook felt a hard push, and his back slammed against the lockers. He looked up eye brows furrowed, quickly meeting with Taehyung's serious gaze, and grew even more confused as the said boy had one elbow bent on the locker, like if caging one side of him.

Jungkook felt his breathing get heavy by the second, and even more when Taehyung began to lean forward to his ear. "Easy, I'll get it out of you, think I wouldn't be able to get what I want from you? Try me, I dare you." Taehyung whispered lowly.

Jungkook felt his face heat up, with the way Taehyung's deep husky voice rang in his ears, it was a huge turn on, that Jungkook found himself biting his own bottom lip.

Jungkook was so confused as to where this sudden mood change came from but, would be lying if he said he didn't like this side of Taehyung.

Taehyung moved his head back, and stared at Jungkook who stared right back. Taehyung noticed how flustered Jungkook was. "What? Was it something I said?" Taehyung lowly said and chuckled. "Whoops, my bad." Taehyung smirked, and brushed Jungkook's bottom lip with his thumb.

Jungkook's eyes shifted down to Taehyung's lips. Oh how badly Jungkook wanted to break the gap between them, but knows he can't, so he was fighting the urge to do it.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore.

So he grabbed Taehyung's shoulders moving him so he was the one against the locker now. Taehyung didn't say or do anything to stop all this, so Jungkook took that as an invitation.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung, smirking back at him. "I accept your dare." Jungkook said, voice deep. The two just wouldn't take their eyes off each other.

But then the bell indicating that lunch is finished rang, and so students began scattering out the cafeteria, and onto the hallway the two were on.

Dammit.

With hard force, Taehyung pushed Jungkook away. "Damn bro ew, too close." Taehyung scowled. "Try that shit again, see what happens." Taehyung warned, and walked away.

Jungkook just stood in place, trying to process what just happened with him and Taehyung.

Where did that tension between them come from, why did it happen. Why? Is what Jungkook was wondering to himself.

"What the fuck..was that." Jungkook mumbled to himself.