Epilogue.

Last chapter!
16,968 words ahead marks as the longest chapter of the book

Epilogue.

"Kim."

"Jeon."

"Kim."

"Jeon."

"Kim."

"Jeon."

"Kim. Do I have to spell it out for you?" Taehyung sarcastically sassed, and poked his tongue out.

"Yeah." Jungkook teased at his mans. A smug smile picked at his lips, more weight applied on one foot as he wiped a plate dry.

"Pft." Taehyung clicked his tongue loudly while scrubbing a cup with the dish sponge. "Gladly. K-"

"Don't actually." Jungkook laughed under his breath, and put up the plate in the cupboard with the rest.

Taehyung scoffed, he wasn't dropping the topic and continued to add onto it. That really just started when he blurted his last name out of the blue. "Look babe think about it."

"Hereee we go again." Jungkook groaned out, rolling his eyes up for a second.

Taehyung allowed the sponge and cup to fall out his hold onto the sink, and turned off the running water.
"Kim Jungkook." He let out slow and sternly. "Don't you love the way that sounds?"

Jungkook hummed and then brushed his fingers through his raven locks. Yep he dyed his hair back no more cherry head. "Ok why don't you think about this. Jeon Taehyung." Jungkook just spat out, with a hand set on his hip.

"Aight but..." Taehyung tilted his head and left off on a dramatic fuckin pause. Jungkook cocked his chin up for Taehyung to finish his phrase.

"What."

"I like Kim. It sounds better." Taehyung huffed, jutting out his bottom lip into a pout, with his arms crossed.

Jungkook laughed at Taehyung's childish behavior, adoring him so. "Aw you big pouty baby." Jungkook cooed out, and reached over pinching Taehyung's lip.

Taehyung's eyes faltered to a gaze and chuckled, a smirk making its appearance. "Ah I know I'm big." Dirty mf.

"Staph you would make a dirty joke." Jungkook snickered, pushing the other lightly.

"But did I lie tho?"

"Nope." Jungkook grazed Taehyung's bottom lip with his thumb. "My dirty man."

"lmma bad boyy." Taehyung teased with a glare and lightly took the tip of Jungkook's thumb, between his teeth.

Jungkook laughed again and then was pulled closer by his waist Taehyung rocking them side to side. The two giving each other that specific stare, smiling, a moment of silence to admire the other did the two share.

"Kiss me already loser." Jungkook dropped out firmly, yet sweet.

"Your loser." Taehyung gushed out and moved forward, caressing their lips, passionately. They kissed for some good satisfying seconds and then the ravenette dropped his head down on Taehyung's shoulder as he went back to rocking them. The lovers stood there just embracing.

Jungkook exhaled a heavy sigh, a realization getting at him. "We were really..just talking about marriage. Hm what's wrong with us."

"We're in love so alot." Taehyung answered with a chuckle and pecked Jungkook on the head before cascading his hand down along his back.

"Hmhm." Jungkook let out in a deep chuckle, palm on Taehyung's chest. "Remember when we first kissed.. well made out."

Taehyung gasped with his eyes grown big. That memory holds hella power so it took him aback. "Oh yeah.. In the locker room." The brunet shaked his head. "God damn I was an asshole."