Twenty-eight.

Twenty-eight.

So Taehyung was literally in front of Jungkook.

Like the fuck.

The poor boy specifically did not plan to talk to him or anything. Yet was dragged into a bathroom for one by Taehyung. And the stare in Taehyung's eyes was no help. It was making him more nervous, but he tried his best to not show it.

And it took so much power in Jungkook to hold back, and not smash his lips against Taehyung's. No matter how tempting it was but he couldn't..  no way. Especially cause of...

Her.

"What do you want." Jungkook went harshly, and it made Taehyung's eyes grow at the attitude, and he cleared his throat.

"Just.. Wanted to talk." Taehyung answered, and smirked a little. He tilted his head, checking the pretty boy Jungkook out. "Damn forgot how cute you looked this close."

Jungkook glared at him, and squirmed a bit. "Taehyung, just let me go." Jungkook demanded.

"No wait, please I wanna talk." Taehyung said softly, and held Jungkook's hand, still caging him with his other arm. "Last time we did, ended up being a major disaster."

Jungkook scoffed, looking away. Even though he could hear such hurt in Taehyung's voice, he didn't let that get to him. "Yeah no kidding."

Taehyung looked down, at his hand that was holding Jungkook's smaller one. "I know you've been upset, because of my relationship with Jennie."

Oh shit.

Jungkook gulped, and yanked his hand away from Taehyung's. "I don't know what you're talking about, I haven't been upset about that shit."

"Kook, come on." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "All those fuckin tweets say other wise."

"Yeah well- wait did you see the tweet I posted earlier?"

"No I didn't, what tweet?"

Jungkook felt relief cause the last one he posted which was 'love can be a fucked up feeling' he ended up deleting it. So he was glad Taehyung didn't see it. Phew.

"Ah whatever forget it!" Jungkook let out, and pushed Taehyung back, catching him by surprise. "Why'd you ask her out? You don't even actually like her do you?"

Taehyung sighed, and stayed quiet which resulted in Jungkook to stomp closer, up to his face. "Do you like her yes or no?!"

"No! I don't." Taehyung shouted back. "In fact I haven't even fucked her!"

Jungkook tsked, moving back. "So then why, how could you ask her out."

"Because.. Of my mom." Taehyung mumbled, and Jungkook tilted his head after hearing that, squinting his eyes in confusion. "Your mom?"

"Yeah look, when we went to go see her, I made her believe I have a girlfriend, and I promised after she got outta the hospital i'd introduce my girlfriend to her." Taehyung explained.

Jungkook nodded, and faked a smile. "Ah I see! And just tell me Taehyung." Jungkook crossed his arms. "What would've happened if you told her you had a boyfriend huh? Not that you did but still what would she have said?"