Forty-nine.

Forty-nine.

"So a fight you say."

"Yes sir it's pretty obvious that's what went down between these two." The security guard said, motioning towards Taehyung and Jungkook's bruises on their blank expressionless faces.

The two were seated on their own chairs in front of the principal's desk, as the said principal was examining their faces. "I see." He hummed, tapping a finger on the edge of his desk.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Taehyung uttered annoyed, and Jungkook gave him a 'shut the duck up' look.

The principal ignored his comment and faced the security guard. "Thank you for bringing them in, you may leave."

The security guard nodded and left the office. After the door shut, the principal sighed. "Well boys, what do you have to say for yourselves? Instead of being in class like good students, you go and fight each other." The principal shook his head. "I mean I'm not surprised for Mr. Kim here who just loves being trouble."

Taehyung had his arms crossed, just sulked on his chair. "Thanks Mr. Kang, you're so sweet." He said sarcastically,
forcing his lips to stretch into a smile.

"But for you Mr. Jeon. I'm more disappointed." Mr. Kang said. "I've never had problems with you nor did I think you were a trouble maker. Well actually from what I've heard from the old principal who has moved, you did seem to enjoy bullying gays, is that true."

Jungkook didn't like how those awful waves of memories pictured in his mind. Those days consisting of hurting, and beating up gays, is what he'd like to have wiped off his memory. He only did it cause of his massive crush on Taehyung and wanted to impress him even if it meant hurting their kind.

A bad time indeed.

Like just imagine how his subscribers from all around the world would feel about that, if they knew what an asshole he used to be. However every video posted where it consisted of Jungkook or Taehyung doing the bad deed has since been deleted or reported. Including other fight videos of other students, as any video with violence acts in the school campus posted on the Internet was against district policy.

So Jungkook felt relived there was no proof for his subscribers to stumble upon his horrible past acts.

Even if it's in the past, the internet would still go chaotic about their favorite creator doing wrong back then, causing riots. Yup the Internet can be a toxic place.

"Yes that's true, I used to." Jungkook spoke firm, scratching his nape. "It was so wrong of me and I regret it so much."

Taehyung scoffed, leant back on his chair. "Oh I'm sure Mr. Kang wouldn't mind. Seeing as you're homophobic yourself sir." Taehyung said, smiling. "Especially with how you spoke about gays at that last junior meeting."

"Yes well i was in a bad place with my son and uh." Mr. Kang cleared his throat, going back to the main subject. "Anyways Mr. Jeon, since you've stopped committing such act, you've been a good student. I never thought I'd see you in my office because of some fight."

Jungkook said nothing but looked down at his hands, fingers crossed together on his lap. And Taehyung puffed his cheeks up, and blew out air. "Welp I'm bored."

STRAIGHT ROOMMATES | TAEKOOKрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ