Sixty-six.

Sixty-six.

"Call your brother again."

"Mom please we've tried like 10 times already." Beomgyu replied, waving his phone up, and then dropped his arm back down. "It's hopeless. He's not gonna answer."

Jenwoo frowned even bigger, and parted her lips as if about to say a remark but then just huffed out a puff of air in an annoyed way, and stared back ahead at the road, empty from moving vehicles.

There the utterly confuzzled two were sat on the front porch of the house. It had been two hours and they had no clue what to do or think. AND what was more concerning is that Taehyung won't even pick up any of their calls or reply back to their texts. It's like he was wiped off the face of the earth.

Where da hell is this boi?

"Gosh where could this boy be? Thanks to him we missed the train to Daegu." Jenwoo scoffed, and tied her hair up in a ponytail with a scrunchie she had kept around her wrist. "And what could he have been doing all this time?"

Beomgyu sighed out, annoyed at his mother's countless number of complaints. "Maybeee he went to go see someone?" Beomgyu let out, not so sure, with a small high pitch tone at the end.

Jenwoo turned to him, eyebrows narrowed down, from confusion. "Who could he have gon to go see?"

Beomgyu shrugged and mouthed 'Don't know' facing back to the street and it went silent. More waiting and waiting and waiting. Yup.

Then suddenly a honk of a car was heard, immediately grabbing their attention, and they quickly whipped their heads towards the direction they heard it come from. And there they see Taehyung's car swerve into view, parking near the mail box.

Jenwo's eyes lit up, she stood up too fast that she stumbled a bit, relieved that he finally came back. Yet fuled with the many questions she's bout to throw at him. Taehyung got out, closing his door, and so she called out to him.

"Taehyung son there you are! Where have you been?! Why have you kept us waiting! You had me worried sick! What was so important that you-" then she was silenced instantly when the passenger door was heard being swung open, then closed.

And there was the beautiful glowing presence of Jeon Jungkook, brushing at the pink hair falling down his eye. He had came from around the car to join Taehyung's side.

They shared a warm smile at eachother. Hand in hand, fingers locked together as they made their way towards the porch. But like Taehyung limped alittle. Jungkook noticed it, and snickered into his palm, and that made him earn a smack on the arm from Taehyung, yet he also laughed. Jungkook helped Taehyung walk with his hand on his waist.

"Hey there he is!" Beomgyu exclaimed, excitedly. "And with company!"

Taehyung was the first to speak up, a smug look on, once they have approached the other two. "Hey mom. Hey lil bro."

"How are you guys doing on this wonderful night?" Jungkook joined in, keeping his arm wrapped around Taehyung's elbow.

"Hey guys!" Beomgyu answered with glee, and a wave of his hand. "Also Taehyung why were you walking like that?"

"He bumped into a wall." "I tripped."

Jungkook and Taehyung said at the same time, and they shared a look.