Forty-seven.

Forty-seven.

°4 years ago°

Fourteen year old Taehyung was sat in his desk at school, pencil in his grasp, as he was putting the last finishing touches to his essay. The topic was about changes that could be made in the school lunch.

Just as he was writing the last sentence of his conclusion, suddenly a paper ball landed on his desk from behind. It took him by surprise, but he didn't say anything so he just pushed it off. But then a paper ball hit the back of his head. One turned into many, and the orange haired couldn't hold it back anymore. He turned around to the culprits responsible.

"Hey can you stop!"

"Ew! The orange gay just spoke to me." One of the boys out of three grimaced."Disgusting."

"Wow look the gay looks likes he wants to cry. Pathetic. Too bad your boyfriend isn't here to help you." Another boy said, laughing.

Yet another boy joined in. "Turn back around gross fag. No one wanna see your face only a mother would like."

"I doubt even his mom would though."

Taehyung turned back to face his desk, as the boys behind him were laughing their heads off, and throwing more insults. Even some other students joined in.

Taehyung said nothing, but just took them. Words so strong, he let them tower over him, and push him down to the ground, to be shriveled up into nothing. He felt like nothing. Eyes burning with tears that threatened to fall with the emotions getting the best of him. He felt weak.

All for being his true identity that just wasn't welcomed.

°Present°

Jungkook stayed a bit more longer in the locker room. He felt his legs stuck to the ground, just not moving an inch. As he sat there he tried to refresh his mind. To get forget what just happened.

Taehyung fingered him.

Yes Jungkook loved it, he fucking enjoyed that shit. Taehyung's fingers are hella long like damn the many wonders those fingers can do.

Jungkook's mind raced, thinking about how that Kim Taehyung really is a lil shit, ALWAYS has been, and ALWAYS will. But that lil shit is his boyfriend. He cares about him, and never gets tired of his presence. No matter much he irritates him, and makes him wanna punch him. Jungkook still loves him. He's madly in love with that blueberry, he's made it impossible to fall out of love for him. Yet he hates him with a passion. It hurts to admit but if he keeps this homophobic act up Jungkook will just have to.

Break up with him.

After readjusting himself mentally, he slid his boxers, and shorts on then stood up from the floor, stretching his back out from sitting for too long.

"Well done Jungkook, well fucking done." He mumbled sarcastically to himself, having nothing to be proud of. Since his plan didn't go as planned. He sighed and exited the gym locker room.

But something he didn't know was that someone else had been there the whole time.

In one of the bathroom stalls.

And he Infact heard every single thing.

Jungkook jogged over to the field where the other boys were running their laps on the track. Jungkook got onto the track, and saw Jimin so he ran, catching up to jog beside him.

Jimin noticed the other, and he went. "Hey Jungkook there you are! Be glad coach didn't notice you weren't here. What took you so long?"

"Uh nothing." Jungkook replied, mouth dry. "I was just -"