Twenty-six.

Twenty-six.

A few weeks have passed by and Taehyung, and Jungkook have been..

Distant with each other.

Yeah.

After that mess of day, Jungkook ended up moving out of their apartment, and moved back in with his parents. Jungkook had to explain that he, and Taehyung got into a fight, and just couldn't live with him anymore. His parents understood, and let him move back in with them immediately.
But since then things have been pretty awkward between Taehyung, and Jungkook. They don't even speak to each other anymore.

Even Taehyung has gone back to hooking up with girls.

Like damn.

Jungkook won't even sit with Taehyung, and Jimin in lunch anymore. He started sitting with.. Jackson, and his group.

Jimin has questioned it several times but the two just say 'To not worry about it' yet Jimin was concerned, and started believing that those two definitely had 'something' going on.

And that something didn't sound straight..

Jimin was gonna find out the truth.

Taehyung, and Jungkook don't even make YouTube videos together anymore. Because of that fans on Twitter have been making theories on what happened between the two. Fans were leaving so many comments on Jungkook's videos, asking why he won't make videos with Taehyung anymore. The same with commenters asking on Taehyung's videos for Jungkook.

Yet they just ignore em.

Jungkook was at his home, in his room video calling with Hoseok on his laptop.
"So you finished our homework from Mr. Rin?" Hoseok asked, his bare face shown brightly on Jungkook's screen.

"Yeah, lemme guess. You didn't." Jungkook teased, with a smirk.

"Oh wow you know me so well!" Hoseok gasped dramatically on purpose making Jungkook laugh.

Hoseok then sighed, looking pretty bummed out. "So you, and Taehyung really aren't friends anymore huh."

Jungkook scoffed at the mention of his name. "Do you really gotta bring him up?"

"I'd rather talk bout you guys then homework, even though I did bring up that topic. Anyways you good kook?" Hoseok asked, sounding worried for his friend.

Jungkook grabbed the laptop, and put it on his lap, then leant back on a pillow on the headboard of his bed. "Hobi you know what imma say." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I'm fine."

"You sure? You know seeing you not be with Taehyung just feels so wrong. Yeah it's like you need him around you to be more happy." Hoseok said. "How could you guys fight, and break up?"

"I've already told you Hobi. First of all we didn't even actually date. Second, he's the one who said we shouldn't mess around anymore, I basically told him I'm gay, then he told me get out of the apartment and boom. He got what he wanted." Jungkook explained, and his fist clenched at that awful memory.

Hoseok looked stunned. "That's shit."

Jungkook sighed, scratching at his neck. "Honestly I think it's for the best if he, and I aren't friends anymore. Even though I love that son of a bitch. Still we were a mess because of each other."

Hoseok hummed, putting his finger over his lip. "Mhm I agree, might as well get over him Kook, find someone else to be in love with." Hoseok suggested, and did a little hair flip.

"You know that's not gonna be easy." Jungkook grumbled, with a pout.

Hoseok grinned, and poked his own cheeks, using two fingers. "Well, nooo there's meee." Hoseok sang in a high pitch voice.