Twelve.

Twelve.

After the door was shut, and locked, Jungkook looked at the other with anger mixed with confusion. "What the hell Taehyung?!" Jungkook screamed.

"Dude why did you do that? What the hell is your problem?!" Taehyung screamed back.

"Oh you're just pissed because I kept you from hooking up with Mina." Jungkook said harshly, with a roll of his eyes.

"Well." Taehyung pulled out a condom from the front pocket of his jeans. "It was my plan to fuck a girl at this party that I threw. Plus I made a bet with Bambam to see who would hook up with a girl first me or him, and obviously it was gonna be me-"

Jungkook scoffed, feeling annoyed."Ugh just shut up!"

"Oh I get it." Taehyung pocketed the rubber, look of realization. "You're jealous of all the girls I get huh?"

"Don't be ridiculous."

"Ah just admit it Jungkook." Taehyung smirked, pointing at the other. "You wish you were me-"

"Okay lemme stop you right there." Jungkook started."First of all I don't." Jungkook took small step forwards. "Second of all stop acting like a dumbass." He took another step forwards. "And third off all, you said you'd come back to the closet but no you never showed up."

"Pft yeah cause me as a straight guy was too busy tryna to hook up with a girl."

Jungkook scoffed. "Okay if you're so straight why the fuck have you been leading me, who is a guy on like this!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about, I haven't done any shit like that."

Suddenly Jungkook swung his clenched fist up, and punched Taehyung hard on the face.

Taehyung let out a small hiss of pain, head being thrown to the side from the hard blow. He touched the spot Jungkook hit."The fuck was that for?!"

"For acting like a dumbass that's what! God what's the matter with you?! I know you're not this stupid!"

"Why are you so mad for?!"

"Don't act like you don't know!"

"So fucking dramatic." Taehyung growled.

"Oh yeah? I am huh?" Jungkook laughed. "Me Jeon Jeongguk the most dramatic of them all alright!" He waved his arms up dramatically. "So what!"

"Can you like, just chill." Taehyung said firmly, trying to stay calm.

"What are you gonna do about it? Huh?"

"Don't tempt me Kook."

"Or else what? Do something." Jungkook challenged which only made Taehyung glare more angrily at him.

"Stop I'm warning you." Taehyung started sounding intimidating. But Jungkook didn't care as he kept at it.

"I'm annoying you am i? Then fucking do something about it! Come on!" Jungkook pushed Taehyung back with force. "What are you waiting for?! Do something-"

Suddenly Taehyung pushed Jungkook hard against the wall causing a photo frame to fall. Taehyung pinned Jungkook's hands on it. Silencing the boy.

Taehyung's breathing was heavy, and so was Jungkook's as they had an unbreakable angry eye contact.

"You don't know when to shut up, huh? Tryna piss me off n shit. Hm big mistake." Taehyung snarled with a smirk. tightening his grip on Jungkook's wrist who just had a devilish smirk.

"Guilty." Jungkook said, in raspy voice.

Taehyung slid his hands down to Jungkook's hips, while Jungkook snaked his arms around Taehyung's neck.