Forty.

Forty.

The time had hit to 8 pm, and our main beautiful couple left the apartment, their faces covered in black masks, features hidden, so that fans wouldn't recognize them. They went to the movies for their first date as planned. They were seated at the very top, and at the end of the seats where it's more empty.

Wink.

They chose a comedy movie that Taehyung wasn't really paying attention to. He actually grew bored. His gaze fell over to his pretty boyfriend Jungkook. He admired how adorable he looked focused on the movie, while his pouted kissable lips were chewing away on popcorn.

Taehyung looked back at the huge movie screen, with his lip stretched into a smirk. He faked a yawn stretching his arms up, then wrapped an arm around Jungkook.

Smooth.

Jungkook giggled, and snuggled up in Taehyung's arm, feeling his oh so inviting warmth. Jungkook grabbed a popcorn from the bucket on his lap, and fed it to Taehyung.

Right when Jungkook fed him a fifth piece, just outta nowhere their sights had stilled on each other, having a long steamy eye contact.

They ended up making out... Like full on tongue battling.

But are we surprised honestly?

Nah.

And luckily they couldn't be noticed since the theater was dark.

As their lips were lost in their found rhythm, moving passionately together, Taehyung was caressing Jungkook's thigh, while the said boy held Taehyung's face with in his hands, kissing him deep.

Taehyung sighed, and trailed that same hand up to Jungkook's inner thigh, applying pressure with his thumb, and rubbing it in circles, as he nibbled on his soft pink bottom lip.

Jungkook let out a soft moan at this, which made Taehyung chuckle, and whispered. "Don't do that baby. Not here."

"It's your fault." Jungkook whispered back, with a smile, small scrunch of his nose. "You're the one who decided to kiss me."

"Oh you just wait till we get back to the apartment cutie." Taehyung winked.

Jungkook giggled, then sighed. "This movie is sooo boring."

"I know right- Oh I know." Taehyung grabbed a popcorn from the bucket that was just chilling on the floor where Jungkook had set it down. "Dare me to throw this?"

Jungkook let out a small unsure laugh."Um sure, but you won't actually throw it-"

"Oh yeah? Bet." Taehyung said, then threw it up some rows of seats ahead. "Yeet."

The popcorn ended up hitting the back of a man's head.

"Pftt Taehyung!" Jungkook said, and laughed but quietly into his hand.