Forty-two.

Forty-two.

"Oooh fuck!" Taehyung screamed out in an immense amount of pleasure, head thrown back, long fingers gripping tightly on the bed sheets as Jungkook was thrusting his cock roughly into him.

"Ah! Sh-Shit Jungkook! Keep doing that please!" Taehyung screamed, and let out needy whimpers as he wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist. So very eager to keep getting fucked on Jungkook's bed.

"Told you I'd be the top one day didn't i?" Jungkook grunted, continuing to slam his hips in, driving Taehyung into a huge moaning mess.

"Yes! And you're so good!" Taehyung squeaked. "Ugh fuck me Jungkook! Ah right there! Harder!"

^^^^^^^^

"Mh yeah yeah take it." Jungkook moaned, hugging tight on his pillow, asleep on the couch.

Yeah so he wasn't actually fucking Taehyung pft.

Taehyung was sitting further away on the couch, and his head shot up from his phone, at the sound of Jungkook's voice.

He looked over at the boy moaning in his sleep. "Uh what?" Taehyung questioned, and he tapped on Jungkook's shoulder to wake him up. "Kook wake up." He attempted, but Jungkook wouldn't budge.

So Taehyung began to shake him rapidly. "Wake yo ass up boy!"

Jungkook's eyes flew open, and he sat up quickly. "Huh? Oh what?" Jungkook looked around his surrounding.

Disappointment took over his face, to see himself just on the damn couch.

Taehyung looked down, and was laughing lightly. "Woah babe, you definitely had an.. interesting dream."

"Huh? n-no what. I did not." Jungkook stuttered, and covered his lap with the pillow since an uninvited guest was standing up in his sweat pants.

His peepee.

Taehyung smirked, moving closer towards the flustered other, and decided why not tease him for a bit. "Ah come on." Taehyung reached for the pillow, and threw it, revealing Jungkook's boner. "Just tell me what happened."

"Tae just forget about - oh." Jungkook gasped when he felt Taehyung's hand grab his dick over his sweats, and start to stroke it slowly.

"Taehyung f-fuck." Jungkook grunted, when Taehyung fastened his pace, making Jungkook bite his lip, and buck his hips towards Taehyung's hand.

While that was going on, Jungkook just couldn't control himself from checking out Taehyung. The way his tight black shirt hugged his figure just right showing off how built the guy is. Short enough gym shorts, revealing long beautiful detailed legs.

Jungkook's mind got out of control. He imagined himself pounding into Taehyung. Visions of how the handsome boy would look wrecked by his cock. How Taehyung would look riding him. Cheeks flustered, hair damp, and bouncing with every move. How he'd whimper Jungkook's name, begging for more-

Shitshitshithshitjeonjungkookcontrolyourself.

"Hm you know what." Taehyung spoke deeply. "I bet you dreamt about me pounding into you so hard that you-"