Nineteen.

Nineteen.

"Okay you really gotta stop this habit of yours, dragging me into empty rooms, and shit. Taehyung what is your problem? If you're tryna fuck, it's not gonna happen. Class is almost about to start-"

"You literally remind me of my alarm clock. Annoying." Taehyung said, feeling clearly annoyed, and Jungkook tsked.

"Says you, now why are we here." Jungkook said, motioning towards the janitor's closet.

"What was going on with you and Jackson." Taehyung went, arms crossed.

Jungkook didn't wanna believe what he heard come from the boy. "Are you serious, that's what this is about? Nothing was going on." Jungkook answered, yet Taehyung wasn't convinced one bit.

"Didn't look like it to me, so."

"God, why do you even care." Jungkook grumbled. "What are you jealous?"

"No."

Jungkook let out a fake laugh, arms crossed. "Are you sure? Cause that's what it looks like to me."

"No, look." Taehyung's voice softened a bit, which sent chills down Jungkook's spine from the dramatic change in his tone."I just wanna know if he's like.."

"If he's.. what Tae?"

"Threatening you or, hurting you." Taehyung let out, actually sounding concerned.

"Taehyung - wait, so I'm not allowed to question you, yet you can question me?" Jungkook glared coldly at the boy in front of him, taking small steps towards him. "How is that even fair?!"

Taehyung sighed, actually looking like he felt bad. "I-It's not, I know-"

"No shit! Plus why didn't you come back yesterday when you left me naked on the bed? And why were you with Namjoon that one day?"

"Kook- wait, how do you know I was with Namjoon if.. Holy fuck." Taehyung's eyes grew real wide. "Was that you making out with Hoseok?" Taehyung questioned, and was in shock.

".. Yeah it was, so what?" Jungkook shrugged.

Okay now Taehyung looked absolutely furious."I'm done talking." Taehyung turned to leave but Jungkook caught his wrist keeping him from doing so.

"No, you're the one who dragged me in here to talk, and that's what I'm trying to do. Don't you see how fucked up this whole thing is?! How fucked up you are?!" Jungkook shouted, giving Taehyung a hard push with his finger. "And I swear if you try to kiss me, I will fucking punch you."

Taehyung was about to answer, but then the one minute bell rang keeping him from doing so.

Now Jungkook looked seriously furious too, and couldn't stand being so near him. "Whatever class starts in a minute, I'm out." Jungkook said, pushing past Taehyung, and left the closet. Not looking back, and was just done with the boy.

Done. Finished.

Taehyung sighed, feeling guilty, and without thinking of it too much followed after Jungkook to the class they have together.