Twenty.

Twenty.

The students (well some) payed attention to the language arts teacher as he was going on about an essay they need to write. Having to do with plans for the future, and shit.

Jungkook lazily hung his head on the palm of his hand, using his desk to prop his arm, with a small pout formed on his lips. He tried paying attention to the teacher, however from the corner of his eye felt someone's stare piercing through him...

An oh so familiar stare.

Taehyung's.

Jungkook turned his head slightly, and met Taehyung's angry stare. Jungkook scowled, and did the same stare back. Both looking like they wanna set the other on fire with their eyes.

Jungkook broke the eye contact by looking away, and towards the board in front of the classroom. He knew damn well Taehyung was still looking at him. Jungkook looked back at him again, and he was right. Taehyung was still angrily glaring at him, so Jungkook returned the glare back of course.

With all the shit they've got going on with each other, of course they're gonna be so pissed at each other. They were looking ready to snap and talk shit every time they were around each other. Jungkook hates Taehyung yet is in love with him. And the only one who knows is Hoseok.

Jungkook doesn't want to love him, but he can't control his feelings. He has had a thing for Taehyung since 8th grade, and since then his feelings for him have grown more. But Taehyung can't know.

However Taehyung has never thought about loving another male. The thought of it grosses him out.. but something about his best friend Jeon Jungkook drives him crazy in a way that he doesn't like. It makes him wanna punch Jungkook but instead finds himself fucking him.

They really are so toxic for each other.

And it shows.

➷➷➷➷

Sounds of skin slapping, and Jungkook's loud needy moans echoed through out the boys bathroom as Taehyung kept roughly fucking into him.

Before they got into this mess, Taehyung found a 'out of order' sheet on a vending machine and placed it right outside the restroom door. Then locked it so no one could walk in on them doing the nasty in the stall.

.. Smart.

Anyways Taehyung was holding the boy up while he held onto Taehyung's shoulders, and his legs were wrapped around Taehyung's waist, and back arching off the stall door. Feeling Taehyung pound into the right spot made Jungkook gasp, and pull at his hair moaning loudly.

"Ah Taehyung! fuck!"

Taehyung clasped his hand on Jungkook's mouth, muffling his moans."You're gonna make us get caught baby boy." Taehyung growled, slowing his pace down.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung's hand off his mouth. "Shut up j-just keep fucking me."

It's crazy how this happened. One minute they're arguing in the janitor's closet, then glaring angrily at each other in class, and the next Taehyung is pounding his cock into Jungkook.

Just how.

"I hate you so much." Jungkook growled, tightening his grip on Taehyung's hair.

"Oh? You don't seem to hate my dick though." Taehyung smirked, slamming his hips in.

"Yeah, well a-ah your breath stinks."

"Okay, mh act like you didn't mouth fuck my mouth with yours earlier." Taehyung rolled his eyes.