1 | pretty eyes

amara

i was sitting in the plane from germany to barcelona (spain) and if i am being honest , i really want to go back . i mean i love spain , my uncle , my friends and everything , but germany is and stays my home (besides brasil of course)
the flight took off at 10 am and i will land at 3 pm . the passengers were all quiet and only some of them were talking , mostly in spanish . i am not 100% fluent with spanish , but it's still good . sitting in the plane and listening to music as we slowly leave germany made me realize how much i will miss my friends . especially two idiots . jude and jamal . my best friends since childhood . you probably wonder , how is this possible?? it is because i am in the same year as judes brother jobe and i did an exchange year in birmingham and the family that took care of me seemed to be none other than the bellinghams . i met jude and jobe and they both grew on me . i love them so so much and they have one of the niciest families i know . denise and marc are literally the best parents to imagine . when i found out that jude was coming to germany and to dortmund , the city i lived in , i freaked out because was so incredibly excited and happy . jamal lived in germany until he was six and as i lived in stuttgart before i moved to dortmund we were inseparable . he was the only friend i had and the other way . when i found out he is going to england , i was heartbroken . not because i liked him in a romantic way , because he was the only friend i had and the only person i could tolerate . it was hard , but i handled it . when he came back it was like he never even left . we both are closer than ever and here is me moving away . ironic right?
-
when the plane landed i tried hard not to throw up . god i hate flying . the stewardess said we were allowed to get out now and our suitcases are waiting for us . i didn't waste a second to get out of here . my uncle was waiting at me in a private area , so fans wouldn't notice him being there .

„xaviiii"

i ran into his open arms and we hugged for a long time .

„hola mi hija , how are you?"

terrible.

„i'm fine , you?"

„me too! let's go over to my house , well our house"

i was excited , it was a fresh start and i hope it'll make me forget about my dead parents. even though my father did one certain thing that i will probably never ever forget . never .
anyways , xavi drove us home with his big black car , i don't know what type of car as i am not really interested in stuff like this .
-
timeskip , it is now monday and you finished your room decoration etc .
-
today will be the first time going out . i am nervous because xavi will take me to his training . if you don't know , xavi is the trainer of the football club fc barcelona .
„amyyy come down training starts in 20 minutes"
„coming pa!"
i had always called him pa , as he is and was a better father than my own one would have been . my second family .
after i got ready xavi drove to the training court . i was so nervous that i started to fidget with my hands to distract me . as the car parked i just wanted to run away . meeting new people is a big no . i hate it so much , that's probably why i never had many friends . xavi got out of the car and opened the door for me . i send him a thanking smile and followed him to the pitch .
„come here everyone! this is amara , she moved from germany to me i hope you all make her feel welcomed"
all eyes were on me . fuck i hate attention . i smiled and waved a little . as i looked around the group i recognized robert lewandowski and ousmane dembelé , as they played for bayern and dortmund and jamal introduced me to lewa and we became friends . i don't watch much football except for german and english so the other ones were strangers . i continued to look at all of them and one caught my eye . damn he is beautiful . his chocolate brown eyes and his fluffy brown hair that was all around his face and his adorable smile he send me made me weak . he didn't look much older as me , which is a hugeee plus as most of these people here are 20+ and i am not even an adult yet . i need to find out who this pretty boy is . before i could break our intensive eye contact , someone rushed up to me and pulled me into a warm hug . lewandowski .

„amss was machst du denn hier kochanie??"

-> amss what are you doing here kochanie (polish nickname)

„xavi und mein vater waren beste freunde und ich konnte es in deutschland echt nicht mehr aushalten , es war einfach zu viel für mich weißt du?"

-> xavi and my father used to be best friends and i couldn't stand germany anymore it was too much to handle , you know??

he nodded and told me how happy he was having someone who he doesn't need to speak english to and i laughed . it was nice speaking with him again . he got back to training and i sat down on the bench and watched them . i pulled out my phone and stalked the barcelona instagram account to find the name of the pretty boy . found it! pablo gavi . pretty name for a pretty boy . i scrolled through his instagram and smiled at his posts .

„ why are you smiling in your phone , hermosa?"
i looked up and quickly hid my phone from none other than the pretty boy . pablo gavi .

„i wasn't"

he laughed . i love this sound more than my existence damn it .

„am i supposed to believe that?"

„ yep , you are not getting another answer to this question"

„well then another one . what's your name , niña bonita?"

i know what that means . niña bonita means pretty girl . oh lord have mercy .

„my name is amara , i think xavi mentioned that"

„i haven't payed attention , i was too busy looking at your pretty eyes"

i blushed . I FUCKING BLUSHED . i never blush , what's wrong with me . he smiled , clearly happy with my answer .

„gavi where are you , are you drinking all of our water or what takes you so- oh , hi there"

a young boy walked up to us looking for gavi but he stopped talking when he saw me .

„i'm pedro , call me pedri , nice to meet you!"

„pleasure's mine pedri"

he smiled and turned around to gavi

„come on now , xavi is looking for you"

gavi walked off with him , but looked back at me while doing that . he is so gorgeous .

-

aleyna