5 | „what have i missed?"

after i washed myself i walked into the living room which was empty . where is gavi? i followed the smell of toast and found the kitchen with a breakfast making gavi .

„hola hermosa"

„hola" i smiled .

„do you want one?"

he asked me , meaning the toast . i was so hungry so i agreed . it was delicious .

„so , you know we'll play against real madrid tomorrow?"

oh shit . the cup final .

„yeah , why?"

„will you be there? i mean it's in madrid , but maybe xavi wouldn't mind-"

„i will be there . i promise"

„but you'll support barça right?"

totally not happening .

„nope" i popped the p and earned a death stare .

„i promise you , after the game i will make you support barça"

„yeah keep dreaming pablito"

he smiled and i admired his dimple .

my phone buzzed and i looked at it , only to see a message from xavi , telling me that gavi should bring me to training as he isn't home anymore .

„gavi , do you mind taking me with you for training? xavi isn't home anymore"

„no problem , actually pedri is always picking me up because i don't have a drivers license yet ."

„well then"

„it's actually annoying , everyone there has one , but while i was doing my final drive with a person sitting next to me , my anger issues came out and i kind of made an accident"

that made me laugh .

„that is so you i am crying"

i was still laughing uncontrollably and he eventually joined me .

„okay okay stop teasing me now"

„never"

i finished breakfast and helped him clean up .

„do you want a coffee?"

eww .

„no , i hate coffee , water is way better"

„so true , coffee is so disgusting . when i am with raphina or any guys over 21 at the team , they always drink coffee and that's just so ew"

„maybe we are too young"

„especially you"

„heyy that was mean"

he just smiled and went to his room to go change .

the door rang . i knew pablo was not finished so i opened . it was pedri .