68 | please just come back

AMARAS POV

gavi kept trying to talk to me , but i just told him to go to sleep and leave me alone .

it was in the middle of the night , when i couldn't take it anymore . i've been up the whole night , basically overthinking every decision i made about my parents .

for example ; when they went off , shouldn't i've told them „i love you" before? or shouldn't i have hugged them?

was i a bad daughter?

even if i won't admit it very often , my parents death still haunts me and can you blame me? i was only 17 years old , yes , my parents weren't good people , but they raised me and made me to the person i am today .

i tried to stop myself from sobbing which i conceded in , only tears were flowing down my face .

„go cry to your parents"

life is so unfair .

then i felt an arm wrapping around me .

„don't cry hermosa"

„i'm sorry for waking you up"

yes , i was mad at him , but after all he's still ... him .

„shh come here"

he took me into his embrace and even if we were kind of fighting right now , i knew that his arms were the only place i'll ever want to be in .

„pablo"

„yes"

„i love you"

„i love you more"

PEDRIS POV

„lucia i think it's best if we break up , you are clearly not willing to tell me why you are literally flirting with my best friend and what you've said to amara the other day!"

„i- what? no! you can't do that! gavi won't let that happen"

„why wouldn't he?"

she told me everything . her and gavi had a deal .

„well , now i realized that i like gavi more , so bye"

what-"

„is she gone?"

amara peeked down from the stairs , looking horrible . not in the pretty way , she always looks pretty , she just looks mentally drained and like she's been crying .

i nodded .

„thank god"

amor"

„hm"

„i'm sorry for yesterday , for not hearing you out when i should've known that there was something wrong . i'm very sorry and i even broke up with lucia"

„you did?"

„yes , after i figured that your sad mood had something to do with her and she confirmed it , i let her go . you know why? because you are more important than her and you'll always be"

„awhhh pedri"

walking over to me , she wrapped her arms around me and i pulled her closer to me .

„i'm sorry amor , i don't know what was wrong with me"

„it's okay pedri , we're good now"

„i'm glad"

„GROUP HUG!"

gavi stormed down the stairs which caused me and amara to smile .

hermosa"

„pablo"

„can you forgive me as well?"

„if you tell me why you said love you too to her i might will"

„pedri said that she loved her too and you are forgiving him!"

is he dumb?

„gavi.... she was my girlfriend if you didn't notice"

i cleared him up and he seemed to realize .

„okay , forget what i said , i only know that i am very very very sorry hermosa and i can totally understand if you want to break up with me-"

„and you think i could ever seriously break up with you? pablo , you don't realize how much i truly love you , i cannot leave you , it's impossible"

„really?"

„really , only because we had a little fight doesn't mean i'll give up on us and you shouldn't either"

„i love you so much"

„i love you more dummy"

„GROUP HUG!"

i was the one to plead for a group hug now , so we did as i said and all hugged again .

„wanna tell us what happened?"

she sighed at gavis words and even if i don't really want to push her , i want to know too . it must've been serious if she looks this sad and doesn't want to tell any of us .

„no"

„hermosa-"

„pablo , i don't want to"

„why not?"

she shook her head .

„you both need to focus on football , you can't spend all your time with my problems , it's better for you both to ... kick a ball or something i don't-"

her phone rang and interrupted us .

„that's jude! shit i forgot to call him earlier , do as i said and go kick a ball , especially you pedri , you're single again congrats"

she then walked away and left us standing there , speechless .

„gavi we need to do something"

„i know , but what? she doesn't want to talk to us and it's eating me up from the inside! i just can't stand seeing her sad like this"

i sighed and both of us went quiet , lost in our thoughts .

AMARAS POV

i know that i won't be able to push pedri and gavi away for any longer time , especially not of they keep trying to get me talk about it . one thing that i learned was that they truly seem to care about me and that lights my mood up a bit . i was quite shaken up after my talk on the phone with jude , it was very emotional and personal .

„go cry to your parents"

i did as lucia said and visited my parents grave which i have never done before , only for the funeral . gladly pay they got buried here in barcelona and not in germany .

hey mama , hey tata i hope you're doing well up there ... it feels so weird talking to a literal stone , but it reassures me that i have someone or something to talk to . lately , i've been missing you both more then ever which is probably caused by xavis missing affection towards me .... i just- i am so young and need to rely on my parents . christmas is in a few months and i can't imagine it without the both of you , it is going to be so weird and so .... sad . i would prefer you both to come back to me . please just come back , i need you"

the words streamed out of my mouth like a waterfall like they just wanted to be released . maybe that was what i needed . talking to my parents .

end of chapter 68 🫶🏼

sorry for not updating , weather is too good to sit inside and be on my phone 😭

love you all

aleyna