77 | you belong to me hermosa

AMARAS POV

tomorrow was the supercopa final in sevilla against real betis and to say i wasn't nervous was an understatement . real was already in the final as they won 2-0 against getafe yesterday with modrić and benzema scoring .

„amara we're leaving now , are you coming?"

„yeah"

„who are you sitting next to?"

„pedri i think , why?"

„he isn't sitting next to gavi?"

„no , we agreed to sit next to each other on the ride there , i don't know about the ride back"

xavi nodded , lost in his thoughts .

pedriiii"

i shouted excitedly and hugged pedri , making eye contact with gavi who stood behind him , blowing him a kiss which made him smile .

„ready?"

„more than ever"

i got inside with the rest of the players and their girlfriends , our co trainers and everyone else from the barcelona crew .

luckily , ansu and gavi sat behind us so gavi was atleast sitting near me and not on the complete other side of the bus .

we sat more in the back and xavi sat far away from us in the front .

„how long are we driving?"

i asked pedri and he shrugged his shoulders .

„i don't know , i am not quite the geographic person , gavi?"

„sevilla is on the other side of the country , so maybe 10 hours or something"

„why didn't we fly are we poor? what the fuck"

pedri now complained and i laughed .

noo there is a storm today over the center of spain so we can't fly"

pedri groaned and i patted his shoulder .

„it's okay pepi , you can spend time with me"

„how lovely"

he was being sarcastic and rolled his eyes .

mean .

pedri and i talked constantly for the first hour and sometimes we'd include ansu and even pablo in our conversation , but they were too busy playing scissors, rock and paper .

„i'm tired"

„sleep then , i don't mind"

„but you'll be lonely"

„pedri i'm not lonely and nearly everyone is asleep so you might get some sleep too"

when i said that he was already snoring slightly and i chuckled .

a while later i drifted off to sleep too , when i felt something drop on my lap .

i didn't need to open my eyes , i already knew it was pedri .

„did you just drop dead pedro?"

ansu suddenly asked from behind , taking a break from his and gavis scissors, rock and paper fight , looking at us .

„i don't think so , pedri sleeps like a stone , unlike amara here"

pablo answered and ruffled my hair from behind .