80 | you remember exactly

since the boys had to leave earlier than me , again , i just ate a bit and went to the stadium as well . there were suprisingly many people that were wearing a barcelona kit , even if it was a home game for sevilla .

of course i sat on the bench since xavi believed my act that i didn't like gavi . that suprised me actually because usually i am a really terrible liar . or xavi was just more dumb than he already is .

the players came to the field to warm up and i immediately made eye contact with gavi , not for long though because we were still supposed to at least „dislike each other" .

the first half was an emotional rollercoaster with no one scoring , but probably 100 shots on target for each team .

i was unsure if i should go to the dressing room , but since i am full of hope that everyone is decent , i did . of course i wanted to run over to gavi first , but xavi was there . so i went to pedri instead who has already spotted me , hugging him and making eye contact with gavi ‚ again . i knew that pablo wasn't eating it up inside of him that they weren't leading yet , but pedri was . pedri is a midfielder and most of all , he was the playmaker . pedri made the important and the key passes , so it bothered him very much that they weren't on the score yet .

„pedri you got this okay? you're one of the best , if not even the best , player on this pitch and i know you all can do it . i watched the whole thing and i can tell you that honestly , it isn't your fault that there aren't any goals for you yet . keep going pepi , love you"

„thank you amor , just what i needed , te quiero"

i let go off him and patted ales and ansus back , wishing them good luck for the next game .

then xavi also left and no one except a few players and me were there . including gavi .

quickly i made my way to him and kissed him shortly , telling him that i love him , before we both got out , acting like nothing just happened between us .

it was the 90+3rd minute and it was looking like this game was going to extend for half an hour , but suddenly , ansu assisted pedri and

GOALLLLL!!!!!

i jumped up from my seat and pedri ran up to me , hugging me first and telling me thank you for my „motivation speech" during the half time , before celebrating with his teammates .

then the game ended and barcelona is in the final of supercopa!!!!

-

⚠️ smut!!! (😭) just skip the rest of the chapter if it bothers you , i'm sorry that it was a shorter chapter for you now . for those who waited to read this , enjoy 😏 .

i was already in gavis room since they celebrated the win in their dressing room and i didn't want to interrupt them .

i know that i had nothing to do except waiting desperately for my boyfriend to return to me .

remembering his words , shivers ran down my spine . „i will make sure that shirt is on the floor the second we get back"

did he just say that as a joke or was he being for real?

i will find out later .

later was 20 minutes and i've only been laying on the bed and watching tiktok , knowing gavi would return soon , he always leaves early at those „dressing room parties" because he wants to be with me . his words not mine .