85 | gentleman

AMARAS POV

„perfekt , also kommst du morgen zusammen mit jude?"
-> perfect , so you're coming tomorrow with jude?

„ja"
-> yes

„okee super , bis dann"
-> okay excellent , see you

tschüssi"
-> goodbye

it's settled then . jude and jamal will be coming over as their season has already ended last week .

mi hija , finally you're home!"

oh god .

„yeah , i was at pedris , sorry"

„at pedris?"

yeah....?"

„so you two aren't a thing ... yet?"

what the hell . what does he mean „yet?"

„uhm no xavi"

he sighed and walked away . what is he on? why does he wants me to break up with gavi and then wants me to date his best friend?

„jamal and jude are coming tomorrow!"

„okay"

i am so confused with him . what is going on?

when i lay down in my bed i needed a second to take everything in .

gavi cheated on me , got in a fight with pedri and saying that he's jealous .

gavi is also now supposedly dating lucia , pedris ex .

i don't understand my life anymore .

JAMALS POV

„jude come on now , we don't have time forever"

„i need to take a good selfie jamal!"

„jesus christ"

i shook my head , happy that i'll see amara soon so she can help me deal with this child .

„ready?"

„yeah"

„was about time"

that earned me a slap on the back of my neck .

„when is our taxi coming then?"

we were already in barcelona , waiting for a taxi to come pick us up since neither of us brought a car obviously .

„i don't know jude"

„ughh i want to see amara , i still don't understand her and gavis situation"

„i do , it's simple . gavi cheated on her and is already with a new girl who is pedris ex . xavi wants amara and pedri to date and they've been hanging out more lately . it's not that hard my dear friend"

„amara and pedri as a couple?"

„i don't know , i've never seen them with each other really since gavi has always been there , but who knows , maybe they feel something for each other"

„about 2 weeks after the break up? that is a little bit too far don't you think?"

„if it's the right person than not . look!"

our taxi arrived and we told the driver the address from xavis and amaras house .

„thank you"

i gave the driver the money as we arrived and he smiled at us . we don't have any suitcases with us , only a rucksack since amara has stolen some of our clothes .