35 | „she is coming home"

time runs by so fast .

it was now only one week before my birthday and even tho they were nice , i have hung out with my usual friendgroup here and been attending to games from chelsea (even tho they lost most of them) and i am on good terms with joão again , but even all of that doesn't make me more happier than it makes me miss barcelona . xavi , pedri , alejandro , sira even lewandowski , you can't just replace them .

yesterday i came to a decision , i just don't know how to tell mason and the others .

if you haven't guessed already , i want to return to barcelona , to my „uncle" xavi , my friends and my home .

i had already called xavi and he agreed with much happiness . my flight is leaving tomorrow . i have one day left and that's today . right now i am just usually chilling at sophias and kais house with mason and joão . i needed to tell them , they deserve to know .

„guys i need to tell you something , it is very important and i hope you all won't take it in the wrong way especially you mason"

i glanced over to mason and he seemed like he already knew what i was about to tell them .

„i'm leaving tomorrow"

now it's out .

was?"
-> what

kai was the first one to react and he didn't look angry , just confused .

„yeah , you all are great and i love hanging out with you , but barcelona is my home and i really miss it there , especially pedri"

i turned to mason .

„mason it has been very very nice to live with you and i enjoyed the time with you very much , i hope you understand why i need to go . i still need someone to look after me , to take care of me and be .... a parent even if i don't have them anymore . i am still a child and yes i can take care of myself-"

„i understand amy , i really do . in the last weeks i noticed how sad you got and how closed off and now i know why . i may be older than you , but i will never be any type of father or uncle figure to you , which is exactly what you need , someone to guide you . i am not that person and i have never expected anything else . it was really lovely having you and i hope we will stay in contact even if you're back in spain"

„ohhh trust me , we will"

my eyes watered and i pulled mason into a hug which he gladly returned .

the rest of the evening went usual because i didn't want it to be different from the other ones . when mason and i decided to leave i hugged kai first , then sophia and last but not least , joão .

„thank you for everything linda , i hope you will be well in barcelona and you might leave me a call or a message someday . will you do that?"

„of course i will"

i mumbled in his shoulder and felt his smile .

„goodbye linda"

„goodbye lindo"

we let go and he kissed me on the forehead . memories flushed through my head , they weren't about the guy who's lips just touched my skin .

„oh and , you're all invited to come to my 18th birthday! i will text you the details!!"

GAVIS POV

it has been 3 months since amara left for london , and 4 months since our breakup . i did move on after some time . that's what i keep telling myself until i eventually believed it .

that's how i've gotten myself a girlfriend , anya . she was friends with one of my stylists , jack , and she seemed very interested in me , which made me fall for her too . right ...

even if she isn't really the ... „i love you" girlfriend , she is more of the „i want you" girlfriend .

i've told her multiple times that i love her , but she never said it back , not even once .

right now , i was in my room alone , when i heard pedri squeal from his . the fuck?

„pedri bro , what the hell"

i saw him jumping around the whole living room and smiling like a 3 year old child . is he on drugs?

„are you okay pedro?"

„more than okay pablo!"

„uhm okay? have you won the lottery?"

„way better!! you wouldn't understand"

his last words made him go less crazy and he plopped down on the couch .

„so? mind to share your „better than a lottery" win?"

„she is coming home"

and i knew exactly who she was .

AMARAS POV

„you need to visit me again! stay over for a while and we'll hang out with our three idiots again! i'll leave your room like it is , incase you may want to return someday . just know that my door is always open for you okay love?"

„a hundred times yes mase , i know that , thank you seriously . for everything you've done for me , for all the times you've been there for me and for all the times you've held me while i was crying"

we hugged for the last time until mason left . i was sad to leave , yes , but my time here was great . i learned a lot of things , more positive than negative and the strongest one was ; you only have one home .

i got the biggest déjà vu when i saw xavi standing outside of the airport waiting for me .

„xaviiii"

mi hija! you're back , finally"

we hugged .

„how was london?"

„good! very good actually! but it isn't barcelona , that's the difference"

he nodded and we got into his car .

„this reminds me so much of the first time you've came here over half a year ago , totally lost and shattered , but look at you!"

i'm still lost and shattered , i just know how to hide it .

a forced smile left my mouth even if i didn't find it happy , funny or any other happy things at all .

end of chapter 35 🫶🏼

a/n: and she's back 🤭

i love you all<3

aleyna