89 | that question

a/n: emotional chapter guys!!

i listened to „watch" from billie eilish while writing this , it matches the situation very well , so if you need a song , listen to that one . it's my current favorite song .

GAVIS POV

it was in the middle of the game and i think xavi was about to sub me off , i was playing the worst game ever , thankfully to pedri who just tole me that him and amara are dating now .

it has been 1 month and 2 weeks since we broke up , some people think that's not much time , but it actually is , believe it or don't .

i already spotted amara on her usual seat , next to lucia who i convinced to go to my game .

she still isn't paying any attention towards me or the game in general , finding her phone more important .

just like i wasn't paying attention to who was behind me while i had the ball and i got fouled by a player from the opposite team .

it wasn't a clean one and i am sure he'll get at least a yellow and we'll get a free kick for that , but the pain in my ankle wasn't disappearing which caused me to being unable to stand up and continue to play again .

before i could say anything , one of the medicals were already by my side and asked me if that or that hurts , turned out i couldn't continue to play .

lovely .

the man looked to the bench and made the substitution sign with his hands , informing the team . then he waved for someone to come over and help me limp off the field .

i looked at xavi hushing amara to go help me , since lucia suddenly disappeared .

even though she looked desperate , she still jogged towards me , completely ignoring me and laying one of my arms around her shoulder .

her touch sent shivers down my spine , i've missed this .

i've missed her .

„can you bring him inside? i'll go get my colleagues , don't leave him please"

„digga ihr behinderten kurvini sinovi"
-> you handicapped sons of a bitch (🇩🇪x🇷🇸)

you know that when amara is cursing in her mother language , it's bad .

i leaned onto amara now , since she needed to take care of me on her own now .

„that they don't have personal for that is wild"

she didn't sound amused at all and i decided that keeping quiet is my safest option .

arriving at place where the medicals work , she helped me to sit down on the „examination table" .

amara didn't dare to look at me and sat down on the floor , far away from me , but i could still see her puffy eyes ... wait! puffy? i saw right , they are swollen which leads me to thinking that she's been crying not too long ago .

i was too curious , so i spoke up .

„have you cried?"

„why would that concern you?"

because i love you is what i wanted to say , but obviously i couldn't just do that .

„i was curious"

curious"

she scoffed at that word and shook her head , hiding her face from me now .

what was wrong?