74 | maybe you're right

GAVIS POV

i am so incredibly nervous about her coming back because i don't know how it's going to be between us . will she hate me? does she have a new boyfriend? i don't know . the only thing i'll know is that when she still loves me and wants to be with me again , i will do nothing but agree .

then i heard someone opening the door .

„i missed this house more than i thought damn"

„but not as much as me right?"

„i could never miss something more than you pedri and you know that"

„i'll take that as a compliment"

„it was one"

i wanted to go downstairs so badly , but i think she was having .... a moment with pedri?

„GAVI COME DOWN VAMOS"

that was my cue .

taking one last deep breath i walked down the stairs and saw no one else than amara there .

she was here for real .

„pablo"

„hermosa"

right now i didn't care if she came to announce her new boyfriend or moving somewhere else , i only care that she's back . with that exact mindset , i just sprinted down the last few stairs and hugged her .

and she hugged me back .

i had both of my arms around her , pressing my body tight to hers , wanting nothing more than her close to me again .

„okay lovebirds enough , you can hug later and do ... couple stuff? anyway , amor will you tell us what the hell happened?"

amara let go off me and what she told me and pedri next , was something i don't think i can or want to believe . why would xavi be like this?

„... and now- now i am scared that if i'll get seen with you gavi , he will ruin your career like bench you or will send me back to germany . i love germany and the people more than anything else , but i really want to stay here in barcelona with you two and i-"

she didn't say anything else because pedri just pulled her into a big hug .

„it's okay amor , we'll figure it out somehow . we always do"

he then kissed her forehead and let us alone , giving us time to talk . she was rubbing her eyes , crying slightly and i was just sitting there .

„pablo i'm-"

„don't pablo me right now! do you know how fucking worried i was? how heartbroken i was? how i didn't have the motivation to do anything because you just left! you broke up with me out of nowhere , over texts! and then the next thing i see on instagram is you together with jude bellingham , why? why did you do this and not just came to me directly? we could've found a way! i know we would've"

i don't know why i just said all of that , it also sounded very ... angry? and yes i admit , i am a bit mad at her , like i said , she didn't need to fly to germany for that .

„i'm sorry , pablo you don't understand how sorry-"

„i don't understand? maybe you're right , maybe i don't understand! i don't understand why you just ... left . i thought i did something and i-"

now i was crying too . perfect .

she can't see me like this now .

„i need to go"

„please let me explain it to you , if you're leaving afterwards that's okay , but please pablo , let me help you to understand because i know you would've done the exact same thing!"

no! i wouldn't because everything i need is here in barcelona , i'm happy that i don't have to fly to my best friends all the time like- why did you even go to barcelona if-"

„gavi , enough , go outside and catch some air"

pedri came out of nowhere .

„this was a serious question!"

„gavi you know exactly why she went to barcelona! what's wrong with you right now? first you're depressed without her and now she's literally in front of you and you're blaming her for something that you wouldn't have done different if it was you! now go"

PEDRIS POV

i heard everything that pablo told amara and felt nothing but sorry for her because he was angry and sad and has been quiet these past days so now he lets everything out on her .

when i hushed my best friend away , i went over to amara and she cried into my arms and ... agreed with pablo .

„he was right like- i should've stayed in germany and never came , the only good thing that's happened to me here , no , let me reform it , the only good person that has never ever hurt me i met here , is you pedri . you're the only one i trust here besides gavi but that's different i guess ... if you wouldn't be here pedri , i swear i would've fallen apart"

„amara you know that what gavi said is not true and he is just a little upset and frustrated , he'll come back soon and will hopefully apologize . if it was down to me , you're my favorite person here besides my family and of course gavi . the same things you said about me , i could also say about you! but please amor , don't ever ever ever give up okay? no matter what gavi does or says , you two need to end up with each other because that's the only way you'll both be happy . i see how you are without each other and it's different , you're depressed!"

she lay down on my chest , thanking me and falling asleep .

whatever tension there is between her and gavi , we'll clear it all up tomorrow .

end of chapter 74 🫶🏼

love you all

aleyna