41 | „happy birthday hermosa"

pedri was the first one to arrive . he gifted me the newest victoria secret perfume which i was talking about nonstop and he also got me a bracelet with „pedri + amara" and then the infinity sign . he had the same and it was so pretty and most of all , a perfect present .

more people from barcelona arrived , the whole team was invited and they could all invite someone else aswell , so the house was pretty crowded .

„awhh aleeee thank you so much"

i told alejandro , after he gifted me some clothes and my favorite chocolate . chocolate is sometimes more worth than any other expensive thing .

i hugged alejandro and strted a conversation with him , when jude and jamal came up to me .

sooo obviously , we have some other presents in charge . follow us"

jude held me by my hand and led me outside where four people were looking at me and singing happy birthday .

linda! i've missed you"

joão .

then sophia , mason and kai appeared from the shadows as well and we had a group hug . it's been so many hugs today , but i cannot say that i don't like it .

„have jude and jamal invited you all?"

„yes , and bought us tickets"

again , i thanked jamal and jude . these guys will always be my favorite humans .

i got presents from my london friends too , my favorite was joãos chain , which had a little heart on it , on one side stood linda and lindo stood on the other one . much jewelry this evening , i see .

the night was more than perfect , i've talked with many people and have gotten multiple presents. then ansu arrived and his plus one wasn't someone i expected to see at my birthday party .

what the hell was he doing here .

but , it's my birthday and i won't let him ruin that for me .

„what the hell"

joão suddenly stood behind me and i flinched because i wasn't expecting him .

lindo! you scared me"

„sorry linda"

since me and him weren't a thing anymore , we were really close because he was another person who knew about my past and who i really trust with everything . he even told me about his new crush and i told him about my situation with pablo , so we're cool .

„come on let's go dancing"

„i was waiting for someone to ask me!"

he took my hand and we danced for a long time .

„let's take a break"

i nodded and he went to get me and him a drink . i was now officially allowed to drink alcohol , since i am 18 . i don't want to drink too much because i know what alcohol did to my father , but i'm from eastern europe which is a valid reason to drink .

„you and joão?"

not him again .

i didn't bother to turn around and just ignored him .

„silent treatment huh?"

i still ignored his comment . he sounded drunk .

„gavi just let me be , we are done"

i finally turned around and looked into his eyes which i just can't stop thinking about .

„you know that i'm sorry for everything i've done that day , i'm sorry for saying all of those things! they aren't true , i don't know why i said it ... i know it isn't an excuse , but i was just so overwhelmed with anya basically beating the shit out of me , then finding out pedri has slept with her and then you talked to me . i didn't want our first real conversation to be like this , you were being so nice to me and just looking out and i ... fucked it up . i'm sorry . and about yesterday , i cannot thank you enough i thought i would've died that day and you really saved me there . thank you hermosa"