32 | „lindo! hi!"

AMARAS POV

when i saw that gavi blacked out i grabbed sophias hand .

„junge amara das tat voll weh"
-> amara bro , that hurt

i didn't focus on her , my eyes were on the screen where the medicals are rushing towards the 18 year old boy and i was about to panic . the worst thing was , i wasn't there . NEVER has he been injured when i have been there and now when i am gone? boom , injury! the luck isn't on my side these days .

„was is überhaupt passiert?"
-> what even happened?

„gavi"

that was all i said .

„oh . kai kommt gleich mit joão und mason , mason kann dich dann heute abend wieder mitnehmen ok?"
-> oh . kai is coming with joão and mason , mason can take you with him this evening okay?

„ja okay"

just then the doorbell rang . the doorbells here are so loud goddamn .

„heyy boys , how was training?"

sophia asked and i saw from the angle of my eye that she hugged kai .

„good , i'm glad to play again soon!"

that was joão . he was hanging out with us lately . it was nearly every day we did this . sophia and i spending time in the morning while the boys have training , either mason drops me off at hers and gives kai a ride , or the other way round . then after their training , they take joão with them and drive to us so we can hangout .

linda! where have you been yesterday , i missed you"

that was clearly joão . i was sick yesterday and the day before so i wasn't able to invite anyone or let anyone visit me .

„i was sick!"

„well good you're not anymore"

he sat down next to me and ruffled my hair . i cannot lie and say that there wasn't this tension between us . me and joão . there was something about him , just like i thought after the game at the world cup when i looked into his gorgeous eyes .

„is that gavi injured?"

i just nodded , focusing on what the commentator says .

„looks like he can continue playing! probably just a shock , lucky for barça"

i remembered how to breathe .

„thank god"

i only mumbled that .

„ladies! we are going out today! in the club! my friend is celebrating her 20th birthday and she said i can bring as many people as i want , so i'll bring you all"

„there is only one lady here to talk to sophia"

mason said , plopping down next to joão .

„i know dummy , so who is in?"

everyone agreed , so i did too because i don't want to explain what happened at the last party i attended to . no one here knows . not even sophia . and only she and joão knew about my tattoo .

„why are you up?"
„i couldn't sleep . you?"
„same , i still can't handle the time difference"
i laughed and he did too .
„what is that?"
he suddenly asked me and took my wrist .
„meu deus"
i wanted to escape his grip , but his hands were too strong for mine .
„i'm so sorry linda"
i smiled and he let go .
„i'm getting tired so i'll sleep now . good night joão"
„good night"