31 | but i want to

his house was even more massive than xavis . it had so many rooms , a pool , a bar and everything looked so clean! mason showed me around which took very long and my room was so pretty! it wasn't decorated yet , but i will take care of that .

it was already late and i sat on the couch with mason , we ordered dominos and were (already) arguing about a movie to watch .

„barbie is so much better than any other movie!"

„but love island is the most entertaining series of all time!"

„ughh you can even decide which barbie movie"

„well then ... barbie as the island princess"

„my favorite barbie movie of all time , yesss"

we clicked on disney+ and got some blankets , still eaiting for our dominos order .

just when we finally settled down after a long time of making ourselves comfortable , the doorbell rang .

„bloody hell , why now?"

mason complained and stood up while getting his credit card to pay for our food .

he came back with our pizzas .

„now it's not comfortable anymore! i hate this couch!"

i laughed at that and patted the space next to me because he was so far away .

„come closer , it's comfier here"

he huffed and shifted closer like i asked him to . now our legs and shoulders were touching , but suprisingly , i didn't flinch . normally , when something happens so abruptly , i get flashbacks , but this time there was nothing . no goosebumps and no panic! i don't know if i should be proud of myself now , but i am very much right now .

„it really is comfortable here"

we watched barbie and finished our pizzas very fast . mason sang all of the songs that were played , i didn't know the text because i only watched those in german . we decided to watch love island since barbie was sadly over already .

while watching it , i felt tired and nearly fell asleep when i felt a drop on my stomach . it was masons head . i was about to shake him because i thought he is passed out , but he is just asleep so i let him . he was now laying on my stomach , on my hands by the way and snores like a baby . it was kinda cute .

very very cautious , i freed my hands from my stomach , but didn't know where to put them .

his hair looks so fluffy .

no .

i can't touch it .

but i want to .

what the hell is wrong with me?

suddenly , i felt him shift . he is now laying nearly under my chin and his hand was placed around my waist . now i couldn't resist . i don't care if it looked like we're dating or something , but i just missed physical contact from other people . my hand was in his hair and i stroked it .

MASONS POV

i fell asleep . i think i woke up in the middle of the night because my tv was turned off and everything was dark . just then i realized in what kind of a position i was in ; laying on amaras stomach , my hand around her waist while hers were in my hair and the other one was pulling me closer . it was quite comfortable and i never want to leave .  so i just continued to sleep and snuggled closer to her .

again , i woke up but this time it was because amara moved around under me .

„no! don't do this to me! not again! i did nothing wrong! i... help me! gavi.... i don't want this , get off of me...."