27 | 13 year old teenage girl

„linda?"

i know that voice and that nickname . i didn't even turn around because i knew he was going to sit next to me .

„i haven't heard from you in a while . i'm sorry for acting like an obsessive teenage boy , i should've known that you are off limits . i was so stupid . friends?"

i didn't expect that .

„yeah , you're good , of course we can be friends"

i looked up at him and he looked ... sad?

„are you okay?"

he asked after he saw my tear stained face .

„yes i just had a bad dream and couldn't sleep after . are you?"

„i will be"

what is that supposed to mean?

„do you want to talk?"

he shook his head and i understand why . i don't want to talk about certain topics either .

„soo , i thought you left with xavi after spain lost?"

„i was supposed to , but i wanted to stay here with my friends because i don't get to see them so often . and me and gavi broke up , so that's kind of a reason too , i just don't want to admit it"

„i'm sorry for you , but i am happy you are staying! do you ever plan on going to london?"

„to be honest , yes . yes , i have thought about that . i mean , i know that barcelona will just remind me of gavi and that's exactly the thing which i don't want you know? i thought about moving to madrid , but then mason told me that he'd like me to consider the option to move to london . i've been there once and it was very beautiful there . i wouldn't know where to live tho , i would need a job and i would be alone all the time ... so probably not moving there . but visiting , yes! why are you asking?"

„because chelsea is interested in loaning me . and i agreed . i'll be there for the next half year and then i'll go back to atletico"

„was it hard to find a place to live?"

„not if you have much money"

i mean i am not poor , i got all the money from my parents and they were kind of rich , but moving into a villa or something? off limits , definitely .

„you could be friends with mason or kai in london! they are both so nice!"

„will keep my eyes open to see if i can make friends with them there"

„have you told antoine yet?"

„no ... no i haven't . i'll do it after the world cup"

i nodded understanding .

„what time is it?"

i looked at my phone , 1:36

„it's 1:36"

„oh shit! i should get going! i have a game tomorrow"

„oh . good night then . and good luck too!"

„thank you linda"

he smiled , but the smile didn't reach his eyes . something was off with him and being the curious person i am , i will find out as long as i get the chance to .

GAVIS POV

i sat on the couch while my barcelona teammates where playing fifa on the floor . we were chilling at ansus house , like usually .

i watched instagram , when jude bellinghams story popped up . i clicked on it , hoping to see amaras face . i did . mason mount „threw" her off the couch and she sat on the floor , flabbergasted . mason and jude were dying of laughter . she seems happy , but i know that it's just a facade . she acts happy so people don't worry about her , but the truth is that she is completely shattered inside .

i tried to stalk some people to maybe get information of her and what she is doing . i am behaving like a 13 year old teenage girl right now , but i don't care . i haven't found anything , sadly . but being the „13 year old teenage girl" i created a fake acc and followed all of her friends , incase they post something about her . was that crazy? i think so . do i look like i care? no .

i went through the people she follows on instagram and was suprised when someone named „joaofelix79" popped up in her following list . interesting .

AMARAS POV

that was it . portugal and england , both thrown out of the world cup . portugal against morocco and england against france . it was devastating , mostly the england one . i haven't watched the portugal game , but my „goal app" kept me updated . right now i was on the pitch like the rest of the england players and their friends or family . i was looking for jude , when i saw mason standing there , looking like he needs a hug . i approached him first and decided to look for jude later . when he saw me , his face softened and he hugged me . we stood like this for a while and i told him that it was totally fine and he gave his best .

i let go and searched for jude just to see him already looking at me . he nearly crashed into my arms and i swear i heard sniffles and felt tears . i hate to see jude cry .

„i'm sorry that i couldn't get us further , i know you aren't keen on going back to barcelona and i really don't want to leave you-"

„jude! it's okay , it wasn't your fault okay? you played amazing jude , i am so proud of you and the other english players"

„it wasn't enough"

„come on , don't be so hard to yourself"

„will you go back to barcelona then?"

i cracked out a smile .

„what other choice do i have?"

„come to london"

i heard mason saying that . behind me .

i turned around , confused .

what?"

„you heard me"

„you know i can't . i don't have the ... financial options like all of you do"

„oh please , move in with me , my house is big enough for the whole chelsea team"

„you want me to move in with you?"

„yeah . i don't want to be alone all the time you know"

„well .. i'll think about it , i need to talk about that with xavi though"

he nodded and left .

end of chapter 27 🫶🏼

for everyone who doesn't know me from tiktok , my @ is aleyn4xo and i post daily spoilers 🤭

i love you all

aleyna