6 | „A"

mi hija if you don't get up now , i will leave you behind i swear"

xavi was being dramatic again . i quickly got ready and choose to wear a jacket over my vini trikot , for my own safety .

„coming"

i shouted and rushed down the stairs .

„finally"

i rolled my eyes and we left the house .

„under your jacket better be a barça jersey hermosa"

that was gavi . i smirked and opened my zipper , only for hin to see the real madrid logo . i earned a smack on the head for that , but i loved teasing him so it was definitely worth the pain afterwards .

on the bus , xavi revealed the line up . i sat next to ousmané and he was happy as xavi mentioned him , as he was recovering from an injury a few weeks ago and was benched . gavi and pedri were in the lineup too which made then happy aswell .

we arrived in the stadium of madrid (a/n: please imagine that there aren't any rebuilt works 😫) and it looked beautiful . being here was the one thing i never stopped dreaming of . i happily runned around the pitch , taking it all in . after a while , i sat down on the benches , which my father allowed me to do during the whole game . i loved it already . then i noticed that the real madrid players were walking in to warm up . oh my god they do it right beside me . i felt comfortable enough to take off my jacket . i turned around to pack it away , while doing that , my #20 was very visible and vini noticed too . he smiled at me and said

espero poder fazer justiça a isso"
-> i hope i can live up to that

he spoke in portugese , probably thinking i won't understand him .

espero que vôce faça . bom almoço vini"
-> i hope you do . good luck vini

he smiled , happy and suprised that i understood everything he said .

„you speak portugese?"

„brazilian portugese"

i smiled back and he nodded .

„what's your name then , bela menina?"

what's with the nicknames from every boy here in spain?

„hmm , score a gaol today than maybe you'll find out"

eu vou"
-> i will

he turned around to get back to warming up .

mi hija what is this?"

pa asked , clearly referring to my shirt .

„uhm- well ... you know how much i love real and how much i love vini so..."

„me importa un carajo mi hija"

„por favor pa , sólo una vez"

he sighed defeated .

„fine ."

the barcelona team runned up aswell and i exchanged looks with gavi who looked pissed because of my jersey . well , suck it .

the game was about to start and i cannot lie , i am nervous . do i cheer if barça scores? do i cheer if real scores? what do i do . i should've stayed at home . fucking hell . all the players stood in their position and vini threw me a very very gorgeous brazilian smile . i smiled back holding my thumbs up and mouthing good luck to him . the referee blew the whistle and the game started .
(a/n: this is not a real game , it's made up by me <3)
in the 22' minute lewandowski had a hugeee chance but missed it . that went on for the next ten minutes , barcelona being the dominant team and having the better chances . but reals defense was strong . in the 33' minute vini ran with the ball after a corner from barcelona and he was 1 vs 1 with the goalkeeper . i stood up in excitement . ( by the way i am sitting alone on another bench with a few photographers because it would be so goddamn awkward if i sat on the barça bench and would cheer if madrid scores ) the photographers seemed to support real too and stood up aswell . VINI KICKED THE BALL IN THE NETTT !!!!! i screamed in excitement , jumped and clapped like i was born to do it . vini ran up to me . wait . TO ME? they celebrated not too far away and he pointed at me . awhh . i gotta tell him my name now i guess .

after the half time , the game was not so much filled with chances , more with frustrated fouls from barça , most of them are from gavi obviously . he got a yellow card and was so mad that i didn't dare to look at him now .

GAVIS POV :

the game was so fucking frustrating . my head was roaring the whole time because of amara and vinicius jr clearly having something going on . she cheered like crazy and he pointed at her , meaning they know each other . i understand that real madrid has always been and will always be the number 1 for her , but it still pains me that she doesn't support us . i just got a yellow card for fouling none other than vini jr .
that's what you get for tryna steal my girl , fils de puta .

i got the ball and ran around the whole defense of madrid , nearly at the goalkeeper i passed the ball to ousmané and he shot it into the right corner of the net . VAMOS BARCELONA .

we celebrated and quickly made ourselves ready again as we only had 3 minutes left before the game ends .

it was the last minute from the additional time and pedri passed to ferran and i saw my opportunity to run forwards , so i did . ferran noticed me and passed me the ball , there was no one attacking me so i took my chance and scored . i saw amaras face and even tho she is a real madrid fan she smiled . i did my celebration a bit different today . i formed an „A" with my hands and looked at the shocked amara .

the game ended 2-1 for us , barçelona .
i was looking forward to see her again and i hope we'll go back home soon as i want her wide away from the number 20 of real madrid .

end of chapter 6 🫶🏼

thanks for all of the support here and on my tt account (aleyn4xo) , i love you all , stay safe 💘

aleyna