72 | i packed everything

when i woke up the next day , i immediately wanted to go back to sleep and never wake up again .

today i'll have to make a decision . either i stay here and need to bear gavi and pedri hating me , or i'll go to germany and won't be able to come back so fast .

i'm stuck .

„AMARA GET UP"

i did as xavi said and made my bed first , brushed my teeth , got dressed and put on some make up .

since yesterday , everything in this house feels different . in a bad way .

the walls feel like they're coming nearer every moment , the bed isn't as comfortable and i don't feel home anymore .

„have you already texted him?"

that was the first thing xavi asked me when i came down , not even bothering to say good morning or to even look at me .

„no and i don't think i will , or can"

„it's not that hard to text someone , even i can do it"

was that meant to be funny?

„can't i atleast breakup with him in person? like go to him after training or something?"

„no , too many questions and you'll probably cry"

he wasn't wrong .

„text him , now"

„i don't want to!"

„you have to!"

„but i don't want to xavi!"

„well do i look like i care? you text him or the next flight is booked for you!"

„xavi please , i'm begging you! don't do this to me"

„DO IT"

flinching at his raised voice , i struggled to take my phone out of my pocket . my shaking fingers clicked on gavis contact .

conversation from „hermosa ❤️"  & „pablo ❤️"

hermosa ❤️
i am breaking up with you . don't text , talk , call or try to contact me in any other possible way again .

after i send him this , i also blocked his contact everywhere on xavis demand , crying the whole time .

„i need to go to training now , see you later"

PEDRIS POV

what was going on? pablo just showed me what amara had texted him and i can't believe it! i really hope that this is some kind of prank or anything , but the problem is , i know that amara wouldn't make jokes like that .

gavi just left after showing me the message , going up to his room . i decided to call amara from my phone , maybe she will explain it to me .

no one picked up . not even after my 5th attempt to reach her .

something wasn't right , i can feel it .

somehow , i managed to motivate pablo to go to training with me , convincing him that amara would never do anything like that .

when we arrived , amara wasn't there to watch us . my only option was to ask xavi , so i did .

xavi , why isn't amara here with us today?"