36 | this nickname

it feels so incredibly good to be home again . i arrived later about 3 in the night because my flight got delayed . lovely right?

„sleep well mi hija! i'll wake you up at 9 because the boys have training and they've been dying to reunite with you"

i smiled at that . knowing that someone is happy having you back again is another type of joy .

9 am came way too fast and i feel like a bleached corpse that has been mummified .

„wake up!"

i just groaned at xavis words . i hate the morning and the only reason for me to stay up so early was because i will see pedri again .

i nearly fell asleep again in the car because i was so drained . flying is more exhausting than people might think .

„when are we there?"

„right now"

i got out of xavis mercedes and walked towards the familiar stadium . the feeling of home ran through my body and a smile spread across my whole face .

when i walked inside and made it to the pitch i spotted pedri warming up .

as if he had sensed me , he turned in my direction and sprinted to me .

„mejor novia!! you're here"

pedri hugged me and didn't want to let go , but i didn't want to aswell .

„i'm here"

„it was boring without you"

i just held him tighter after that . just then i realized how much i really missed him and the others .

„amara alles klar bei dir?"
-> amara is everything okay?

lewandowski came up to me and patted me on the shoulder .

„ging mir nie besser"
-> never been better

he smiled and i spent the next minutes greeting alejandro , ansu , raphina , ter stegen and frenkie .

„okay chicos , go back to training she will still be here after that"

GAVIS POV

i walked out of the tunnel because i went to grab my water bottle which i forgot there and the first thing i saw was pedri running towards ... xavi?? oh . amara .

„mejor novia!! you're here"

best friend?

i couldn't see amaras face since it was hidden in pedris neck and i've never been so jealous of my best friend than right now .

then other people came up to her and surrounded her like she was s celebrity and tey were fans , but it made me not see her anymore . i haven't seen her face , only her hair . she straightened them again .

xavi then called everyone back for training and then it happened . our eyes met . her eyes are still the same shade of green and they shined again . they didn't when i saw her the last time . her face was still perfect and her lips bro . it was a magnet that pulled me to them , but obviously i resisted my burning desire . her look certainly wasn't the same anymore . last time she looked at me , her look was filled with love . pure love . now there is only the smile she still has from xavis joke , but as soon as we made eye contact it faded and her expression became unreadable .

„bro stop staring you're taken"

ansu nudged me into my shoulder and i sighed , nodding .

„it will be okay"

he patted me on my back and we continued with our training .

after finishing with that , me and pedri drove home . he seemed happier too . then anya called me .

„pablo? can i come over , i need you"

„yeah i just finished training , come in 15 minutes or something"

she did as i asked her too and stood at my doorframe basically jumping at me as she saw me .

„anya woah slow down"

„no"

i forced a smile and we sat on the couch .

„well , how was your day?"

i decided to speak up as she just played at her phone .

„good , i saw this dress in the city the other day , can you maybe buy it and the matching shoes and jewelry for it?"

oh , yeah sure"

i guess how my day was didn't interest her anymore . i can't help but think about the way amara cared about my feelings , how my day was and never asked me to pay for her or buy her anything .

just then the doorbell rang and anya wanted to get it . probably some food pedro ordered .

„uhm hi?"

„what do you want?"

„i came to visit my friend?"

amara .

„well gavi is my boyfriend sooo goodbye you little bitch"

hell nah . i sighed and stood up to calm my girlfriend down .

„you are gavis girlfriend? nice .. uhm i am not here to see him , i'm here for pedri . PEDRI COME DOWN"

hermosa come on , she isn't here for me it's fine"

AMARAS POV

hermosa? i know that i shouldn't be hurt by this and that it's my fault that we broke up and blah blah blah , but it was me who he called hermosa once . it may be stupid , but this nickname is something else .

„come in"

gavi told me and looked me straight into my eyes . i just nodded and pressed my lips together wanting to leave him alone with his girlfriend as soon as possible .

„i came down , i thought i heard amys- oh you're here"

pedri came rushing down the stairs and then gavis girl showed up again .

„pablooo can you come with me and watch a movie pleaseeeee?"

she was pathetic .

„yes hermosa , anything for you"

there was it again . my heart shattering into small pieces .

i looked at pedro and he sighed .

„couldn't he think of another nickname"

he mumbled that , but i understood it .

„i know"

he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked up into his room to be away from pablo and his girlfriend .

GAVIS POV

„come in"

i told her while looking at her , when she turned her head towards me and my eyes met hers . i could swear i saw a blink of pain in her eyes when i called anya hermosa and it made me wonder if she still thinks about me as much as i think about her? i was very envious of my best friend that he is so close with her now , seeing the way they act around the other person .

amara looked relieved when pedro finally came down as if she wanted to be away from me as quick as possible . that was probably the truth and i can't blame her .

end of chapter 36 🫶🏼

thank you for all of the support recently , especially from cutemuxti who always cares about my feelings and cares about me , thank you so much i am so grateful for you ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹 .

love you all<3

aleyna