58 | breathe

AMARAS POV

„soo are you coming to my game tonight? it's fine if you don't want to , i mean after what happened last time .."

„what?? no! of course i'll come and i'll just take a seat at the bench , it is in madrid and since i'm already here with you it's dumb for me to not go"

we drove all the way to madrid because barcelona faced atlético madrid today and that's always a tough game .

„you sure?"

„very"

happy , he kissed the top of my nose , before flipping us , so i was on his lap .

„i love you"

i could never get tired of him saying that .

„i love you more"

mhm"

he smiled into the kiss and started to explore my neck , making sure to leave a mark .

PEDRIS POV

i was more than happy to hear that amara and gavi are back , they deserve to be happy more than anyone else .

pedroo are you driving all of us to the stadium?"

we are staying at a hotel that his more like little apartments for 3 people , but amara is staying with us in gavis room .

„i'll make sure of it amor- wait , can i still call you like that , now that your taken?"

„no"

„yes"

gavi and amara .

„what then?"

yes"

no"

come on now .

„pedri that's totally fine , you can continue with your nickname , and pablo , you know that i only have eyes for you"

only humming was heard from my best friend , he wasn't jealous was he?

„okay amor"

i was now only saying that to annoy gavi .

„pedri shut up"

no"

he groaned .

„sorry pedri , i'll call you back later , cya"

„okay then , bye"

the line went dead and it was just on time because alejandro then knocked at my door . i've been getting closer with him lately because pablo was with amy all the time and i don't blame him . love makes people want to spend all of their free time with that person .

AMARAS POV

GOALLLLL

in the 90+4th minute gavi scored the 1-0 against atlético madrid .

i am so proud .

he ran up to me since i was on the bench where the players are too and i was already standing , so he just hugged me and then kissed me .

infront of the whole stadium and millions of the people that are watching the game .

„i'm so proud of you pablo"

„i love you"

i kissed his sweaty forehead and rubbed his hair , before he went to his teammates .