44 | „can i hug you?"

i walked into the kitchen to find jude and jamal there , sitting , ready to have me explain .

hell nah .

„mind telling us what our PROBLEM did in your GUEST room?"

jamal was genuinely confused .

„so last night when i kicked everyone out , gavi was still there and he was drunk as hell so i put him into bed and went there next to him , our positions were just a coincidence!"

„it didn't look like it , look at the picture i took of you guys"

jude showed me the picture and just then i realized that our fingers were intertwined . when did that happen?

„well ... he is gone now right?"

„rightttt , are you two a thing again?"

„what? um gottes willen! no"
-> for god's sake

mhm sure"

i groaned .

„i'm happy when you two leave"

i was joking of course i don't want them to leave .

joão , mason , sophia and kai are leaving in a few hours aswell , just like jobe and denise with jude and jamal tomorrow early in the morning .

„i will go over to joão and the others now , thank you guys for breakfast i love you"

i kissed both of their foreheads and left after i ate .

„guys come on now open the door"

i banged on the hotel door , when a stressed mason opened it .

mase! how are you?"

amyyy i'm good , we haven't packed anything so we're kind of in a rush"

„oh well , i can help , you didn't pack so much , did you"

„not me , sophia did"

SOPHIA?"

„gott sei dank bist du jetzt da , ich kann das alles nicht mehr , meine kleider sind nicht ordentlich gefaltet!"
-> thank god you're here now , i cannot do this anymore , my dresses aren't folded orderly

i giggled at that and helped her .

then kai and joão came back , they went to buy some things for the flight .

linda! hii"

„hey there"

joão squealed and ran into my arms . laughing , i hugged him back .

„guys if you all don't mind , i'll steal our now adult bestie to walk around the city a bit , we need to talk"

„i do mind , but it's okay"

kai and mason agreed with sophias words and i said goodbye to those three since i'll go directly to the airport with joão and won't see them anymore .

„what do you want to talk about? don't tell me you have feelings for me"

„what? oh my goodness no! i wanted to talk about my transfer back to madrid"

yes?"

„yeah and i was hoping we could see each other more often then"

„obviously we can! was that really everything?"

„yeah and about the feelings , i think a little part of me will always love you you know? but i have someone i'm talking to at the moment and you have gavi"