69 | my amara

GAVIS POV

there was a storm outside and i couldn't stop worrying about amara . she just stormed off and left me and pedri worried as hell .

i called her multiple times , but she doesn't pick up .

where could she be?

i called xavi , balde , sira , mikky and basically everyone else from the team .

no one knew where she was .

my last hope was jude , so i called him .

bellingham"

gavira what did you do to amara?"

„nothing i swear! jude , i don't fucking know where she is and there is a storm outside , do you have the slightest idea where she could be?"

i was pacing up and down in my room , my heart beating faster then ever .

„i probably shouldn't tell you where she went , she told me not to , but i don't want her to fly away from the storm . she is at her parents grave , now hurry up"

and he hung up .

at her parents grave? why would she be there?

wasting no time , i stormed out of the door , not caring i'll get sick , wet or whatever and made my way to the cemetery where amara is supposed to be .

by the time i arrived , i was soaked .

the darkness made it almost impossible for me to see anything , so my only option was to call out for her .

but the wind basically took my voice and i cursed .

then , i saw a small figure sitting at a grave , no not sitting , the small figure was slumped .

approaching the person , i immediately knew it was amara . my amara .

„hermosa"

i got onto my knees infront of her and cupped her face . she looks so incredibly sad it almost makes me cry .

„hermosa come on , we need to get out of here"

i said and a few seconds later , a thunder was heard .

amara didn't move , she just stared at the gravestone .

„hermosa please"

i moved her face to mine , forcing her to look at me

„come on"

i pulled her up and grabbed her around her waist , pressing her cold body to mine .

we arrived at mine and pedris house and immediately went inside .

„hermosa what happened"

i asked her concerned and she shook her head . why doesn't she want to tell me?

„i don't know if you don't trust me or anything , but i love you! we are a couple and you can tell me anything okay? we need to communicate if you want us to work out!"

i didn't realize that i raised my voice at her , only when she flinched at my words .

hermosa-"

she said nothing , just wrapped her arms around me and cried . one of my hands held her head while the other one drew circles on her back .

shhh it's okay , you're okay"

after a while of standing like this , we both began to freeze because we were soaked .

„shower?"

i asked and she nodded slightly forcing herself to smile .

slowly and careful not to hurt her , i took her clothes off and turned the shower on , both of us hopping in .

i applied some shampoo on her head and massaged it in . it was quite foamy , so i tapped her nose and there was foam now .

she laughed . a small laugh , but still . it made me happy that i was able to make her laugh .

she then did the same to me , massaging my hair and washing the shampoo out .

i then went to get towels and wrapped one around her first , then around myself .

„wait a second , i'll be back"

i got her a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants from me and we got dressed in silence , neither of us saying anything . it was a peaceful silence .

when we finished , i wrapped one arm around her , guiding her to my bed .

„come here"

amara didn't hesitate a second and she was already in my arms . i let out a sigh of relief , now that she was here with me i could make sure that she was safe .

that calmed me .

„lucia told me that i should just go cry to my parents and i guess the overthinking just got the better of me . i didn't want to bother you or pedri with my problems since you have enough to worry about , so i visited my parents and i don't think i have ever been more sad and ... empty? pablo, i'm only 18 and i don't have anyone that is like a parent for me . xavi has gotten so distanced towards me and denise is way too far away"

she just rambled on about it , practically speaking what comes into her mind .

„i have no parents , no one to guide me! how can i ever- i mean , how-"

it breaks my heart to see her this broken .

„hermosa , it's okay you have me , you have pedri and so many other people that care about you! i know it's not like parents and i also know that parents love is way different , but you don't need your parents . you have us , we are your family"

saying nothing , she hid her face in my chest , crying silently .

„pablo i love you so much , i don't know what i would to without you really , thank you for everything you've ever done to me , i love you"

„i love you so much more hermosa"

we fell asleep in each other's arms .

PEDRIS POV

i got up early and had a talk with amara , she told me everything that's happened . i felt so sorry for her .

„GAVI COME DOWN , WE HAVE TRAINING IN A FEW MINUTES"

i screamed up , hoping gavi would hear me . amara told me he was still asleep in his bed , but now we seriously need to leave .

„PABLO MARTIN PAÉZ GAVIRA HURRY UP"

„i'll go look for our passenger princess , don't worry pepi"

amara ruffled my hair and went upstairs to look for her boyfriend .

end of chapter 69 🫶🏼

i love you all so much

aleyna