60 | „of course it is"

( still gavis pov )

„what? amor repeat that please .... okay .. shh , don't cry , dios , please stop crying i'm begging you .... yes .... of course .... i am on my way"

with a stressed look , pedri grabbed his car keys and his jacket , ready to leave .

„pedri , where are you going?"

„to amaras"

„so you're choosing her over me? over your best friend?"

it was now 5 days after the incident and both me and pedri were very busy with training because our game against real madrid was coming up and amara hasn't shown up to any of our trainings . i haven't seen her .

„gavi , i love you and you know that , but i want to hear her side of the story and not just judge her and slam the door in her face like you did"

pedri then came back late and went directly into his room . what the hell .

AMARAS POV

i have been calling sira and mikky after 2 days of constantly being sick and feeling weird the whole time and what they told me sounded out of pocket , but thinking about it once more , it kind of made sense and wasn't as unrealistic as i thought .

mikky and sira told me that i might be pregnant . at first i thought it couldn't be true because i only slept with gavi once and i didn't think about getting pregnant only because i slept with him one time .

but , when i didn't stop throwing up , i decided to buy a test . xavi was worried about me aswell , but i told him it was normal because i'm on my period . i wasn't . i haven't been on my period for like 2 months which is quite unusual for me . another sign .

the cashier looked at me with empathy when she saw what i bought . i don't need her pity .

positive .

i took another one .

positive .

not knowing what to do , i started crying and called pedri because he was the first person that came into my mind when it came to the people i trust most .

when he said that he was coming over as fast as possible , i felt relieved .

amor? where are you?"

he probably came in with his spare key and i think he heard my cries because the bathroom door opened and revealed a very concerned pedri .

„what's wrong?"

i showed him the test and he was too stunned to speak .

instead of saying anything , he did the best thing and hugged me really tight .

„is it gavis?"

„of course it is"

i told him after my sobs stopped .

„pedri what can i do? i am only 18 and most of all i am fucking single because i cheated on gavi , which i didn't even do! but i can't just kill a child"

„you didn't cheat?"

„you thought that?"

„gavi wanted to make me believe that and by what he's telling me , it really sounded like you did , but i know you better than that and i certainly know you wouldn't cheat on gavi"

sending him a small smile , i explained the situation with ferran and also about sira who thought ferran was suspicious last days .

„i believe you and i really hope gavi will hear you out . it'd be better for him too , he's miserable without you on and off the pitch . xavi will probably even bench him for the upcoming game and the game is against real"