86 | „you're right jude"

GAVIS POV

„gavi you know that we can still blow this all up it you want? i can distance myself from amara so she and i can stay friends . it's not too late to say no gavi , in 2 weeks or a month it might be if you don't stop us . i wouldn't be mad"

„no! we are doing this , the risk is too high that xavi will do something . he told you to make her fall for you!"

„gavi i can't! i feel like i am manipulating her feelings! if she falls for me , how do i know it's real?"

„do you act like yourself around her?"

yes"

„there is your answer . if she falls for you , it's real and not forced , as long as you're acting like yourself"

„but am i not betraying you with this?"

„it's not like i'm not dating your ex"

„about that , why?"

i shook my head , i didn't want to talk about it , it was embarrassing .

don't ignore me!"

„i don't want to talk about it okay?"

he sighed and nodded , leaving me alone in my room . i didn't want to talk about it because it really is embarrassing . it's just that i can't be alone . pedri is now going to be amara and i can't be sad or angry about it since it basically was my idea , neither can i tell anyone else , so i need someone to talk to . lucia was my only option . you may ask why i didn't go to alejandro or ansu to talk to , they know me too well , both will find out that something isn't right in an instant .

she was my only option .

AMARAS POV

amor , is everything okay?"

i had decided to call pedri , since jamal and jude are both asleep , jamal on my right shoulder and jude on my left .

„yeah i am fine , how are you?"

„i'm good , i just miss you"

nope amara don't fall for that . you can't catch feelings . he is your ex's best friend!

„i miss you too pedri , but my friends are over for today and tomorrow"

the fact that us three only had tomorrow pained me . they are leaving in 2 days very early in the morning .

who?"

„jude and jamal"

„ohhh okay"

i talked with pedri for a while , when jude suddenly snored . not this again! i thought he wouldn't do that anymore , i guess i was wrong .

„sorry pedri , jude is snoring"

„i can hear through the phone , aren't your walls thick enough?"

„my walls-? oh! no , he's in the same room as me"

„oh okay makes sense . yeah , i need to go now , sleep well amor"

„okay , you too pedri"

i hung up and thought for a minute . pedri is so nice to me , the perfect guy . but he is still the best friend of gavi and i don't want to homie hop .

after a while , judes snoring became unbearable , so i slightly shook him to wake his snoring ass up .

„what the hell , amara! let me sleep!"

„you snored"

„why are you awake?"

„i was calling with pedri and i wanted to sleep , but your snoring is too annoying to sleep!"

„you called pedri?"

„yeah?"

„so you two aren't a thing?"

„no"

„do you feel anything for him?"

„i try not to jude , i really do . he is the perfect guy and all a girl could ever ask for apart from the fact that he looks good as well . but he is still my ex's best friend and wouldn't it be unfair towards him? also , what if our friendship is ruined if we don't work out? i don't want to ruin pedris and gavis friendship , same goes for mine and pedris ... so i am avoiding everything with feelings towards him"

„i totally understand amy , but you can't avoid your feelings forever! someday you need to accept them . it wouldn't be unfair towards gavi , he should've thought twice before cheating on you! and if you and pedri both want it , i don't see the problem . if you both don't work out , it will probably be the cause that you both or one of you lost feelings because i can't imagine either of you cheating . so if that's the case , you both can continue your friendship"

„you're right jude"

„i always am!"

„but what if he doesn't have feelings for me? god , i don't even know if i have feelings for him! everything is so confusing and it's too much for me to handle"

„amara you will know if one of you has feelings , but what tells you that you have to make the first move? who knows , maybe he will! you can think about it , but don't rush yourself , you are 18 and have a whole life to live , don't make rushed decisions"

i nodded and hugged jude , silent tears streaming over my face .

„you have a whole life to live"

the life can be so short , it can literally always be over . like my parents' life .

„now sleep"

again i nodded and lay back down again , only that jude was in the middle now and i had rested my head against his shoulder . slowly i peeked up to see that jamal had rested his on judes as well .

„my favorite secretly gay best friends"

that was the first thing i said after waking up and i didn't waste any time to snap a picture of them .

„amara delete that"

„what the fuck , i am not gay"

„no jude , i won't delete it"

„you also took pictures of me and gavi multiple times!"

he sighed in defeat .

„it's too early for this"

end of chapter 86 🫶🏼

new day , new action ... 🤭

i love you all

aleyna