39 | „let me go"

( still gavis pov )

i haven't tried to talk to pedri , he didn't either . just when training finished i saw him driving off as fast as possible , not in the direction of our house , no , in the direction of her house . i don't know why , but that amara cared about pedri so much and the other way round , just hurt me . and i know it's wrong , selfish and completely dumb , but i'm still mad because of that . but the truth is , i was jealous . not that they could be a couple , but just them seeming to care more about each other than about me . after yesterday i might aswell deserved that .

tomorrow is amaras birthday and i haven't seen her since the incident at mind and pedris .
pedri only came back home when he needed to , i think he was staying at amaras or baldes most of the time .

when i pulled up with lewandowski to training , i saw an unfamiliar car standing there . oh wait , it was xavis second car amara was supposed to drive with when she makes her license .

who drove her?

AMARAS POV | yesterday

„pedri why exactly are you staying at ales tonight? you're literally leaving me! how mean"

„i'm sorry amy , but maybe my suprise for you will make it more bearable"

pedri... my birthday is in 2 days , not today"

„i knowww"

he opened the door and i squealed out of excitement .

bambiiii"

hiii"

we hugged each other when someone cleared their throat .

„oh come on , group hug without your best friend guys? how could you"

judeeee"

jamal and i „added" him into our group hug and i saw pedro smiling at me from the doorframe .

i mumbled a thank you to him and he nodded and left my house .

just then i realized that jude and jamal are here and it made me so incredibly happy that i almost cried out of happiness . i've already told them everything that's happened and they listened the whole time to me ranting about it . my therapists fr .

„how are you both here?"

„we have freetime for a week and decided to see our best friend"

awhhh"

happily jumping around we talked the whole evening about drama in barcelona , dortmund and bayern .

the tea was amazing .

then jude decided to speak up .

„sooo have you talked with our least favorite spanish angry bird yet?"

„no.. i haven't seen him and i don't plan seeing him either"

„let's go to their training tomorrow! i want to bully him"

„same"

„no! guys that's-"

„a good idea? we know that , don't we jamal?"

„we definitely do know that jude"

i groaned into my pillow .

„okay okay we won't bully him , but we will go to their training! and after that we are going shopping to decorate this for your birthday party"

i smiled at that . remember when i said that birthdays were a family thing for me? that's what i meant with family . jude and jamal .

basically the whole bellingham family became my second family , so i was more than pleased that jude was here together with jamal .