96 | that was new

( still gavis pov )

silently , i sat down next to amara who pulled her knees to her chest and was looking at the ocean .

hey"

i don't think she realized that i was sitting next to her because she flinched at my voice .

god you scared me"

„sorry , for everything, for all the pain i caused you ... for all the tears you shed over me , for just everything . i thought that if we just stick to xavis demands , no one of us would need to leave and yes , you and pedri could've fake dated , but it needed to look real! i'm sorry that i- that we used you like this , you deserve way better"

she was standing up , ready to leave , but i was up as well and grabbed her hand , pulling her back .

„don't leave , please"

„am i supposed to forgive you?"

no ... but i cannot breathe when you are not near , my heart can't handle it!"

then she started to cry and angrily punched my chest , not hard , she just let her anger out and rambled from betrayal and heartbreak .

and then i hugged her and she let me .

„it's going to be okay hermosa , i promise you"

she just nodded continuing to cry in my arms while i stroked her hair softly .

„i can't live without the both of you in my life and i know that you both only tried to protect me , in my heart you're both already forgiven , it just hurts a bit"

how do i deserve this girl?

„so me and pedri are forgiven?"

„yes , i still don't want to be with pedri anymore , i meant what i said . even if i probably wasn't , i feel manipulated"

i nodded and we let go of each other .

„wanna come with me? pedris home"

yes"

AMARAS POV

„pedri"

„amara"

he ran to me in an instant , hugging me which i happily returned .

„i'm so sorry for everything , i swear if i had known i would've-"

„pedri it's okay , really , but i think you already know what i'm gonna tell you now don't you?"

„i do and i realized that it's better if we're friends , our friendship is healthy and i was happier to be friends with you than to be actually with you like dating"

„i feel the same and any girl you will date someday can only be lucky , you are the perfect man"

„thank you amor"

i smiled at the fact that he hadn't stopped calling me this and hugged him again .

„GROUP HUG!"

gavi came running to us and joined our hug .

„i missed you both"

„we missed you too"

now everything can only get better , the worst is gladly over .

everything is going to be alright , i believe that .