66 | „go cry to your parents"

„YESS PEDRIIII"

i jumped up from my seat on the bench , screaming like crazy because pedri just scored .

he went over to us and made an L with his heart , before pointing at lucia who was next to me , on call with someone . she just stared at pedri and didn't even look or smiled at him properly , neither did she jump up , screaming , or atleast clapped .

nothing .

after she ended her call , i sat down again as well .

„what was that? why are you so ignorant?"

i asked a few moments later because this girl just doesn't make sense and i don't know why pedri would ever date someone like that .

„i can't understand you , ughhh it's way too loud here , wanna go out to the club? like right now?"

what the hell?

„what the fuck no! you can gladly leave , i'll be happy , but i'm staying"

pfff"

vinicius then scored an equalizer to which i clapped and send him a smile that he returned .

„YASSS VINICIUS VAMOSSSS"

i pulled lucia back down with me , trying to hide her from the crowd . she was so embarrassing .

„girl , you are sitting on the fc barcelona bench , don't act like vinicius is a god and you're the biggest real fan , got it?"

„you're actually getting on my nerves , how old are you again?"

„i'm 18"

then go cry to your parents and tell them about your little pathetic life , like they or anyone else would care if you speak , you're annoying as hell girl! i'm out"

she left me alone and probably went to a club or something , but i truly was speechless .

„go cry to your parents"

PEDRIS POV

„and you just let her leave? does she even know where the exit is?"

pablo asked amara after she told us that lucia left . we won the game 1-2 with the help of lewandowskis late goal in the 86th' minute .

„of course i let her leave , i mean she literally told me that-"

„we need to look for her though"

i kind of agreed with pablo , even if lucia wasn't such a good girlfriend today , doesn't mean i don't lover her and that i'm not in a relationship with her anymore .

she only nodded , trailing behind me and gavi as we walked through the security areas .

„hey uhm , you both can look for lucia , i need to meet someone here , wait for me in the car"

„who are you meeting?"

she was already gone . weird .

„pablo who do you think is she meeting right-"

„i don't care , we need to find luciana"

luciana?

AMARAS POV

they didn't even hear me out . their only concern was lucia . i mean i can understand , they clearly didn't see her all the time during the game and she was nice to them , especially gavi ...

when pedri and pablo shrugged me off like i was unimportant , i told then that i needed to leave to see someone .

i wasn't planning on meeting with anyone back home , i just walked go the real cabins , hoping to find someone in there , or coming out there .